Proper on Radiohead

their ok at best. wanna know who really rokz dough?? I do!

> radiohead rokz............bitch

I used to like them. They bore me to no end now. Yada!

Re: How many Proper's does it take to make one post?

3 for nothing

I say the same thing about rage against the machine,now defunct. great band with their first two discs,now they bore the hell out of me. kind of like some of the posters here do.

how many times does it take before your mom gets it right jackmutt??? get what right you ask?? she's supposed to swallow after blowing me. We've been over this about 10 times now,she's supposed to swallow and like it. Also,tell her,next time spread her cheeks open and give her a pleasant surprise,to at least keep her pie hole shut?? she talks your ear off. She talked me to sleep right before I was going to put it in her rear.

> how many times does it take before your mom gets it right jackmutt??? get
> what right you ask?? she's supposed to swallow after blowing me. We've
> been over this about 10 times now,she's supposed to swallow and like it.
> Also,tell her,next time spread her cheeks open and give her a pleasant
> surprise,to at least keep her pie hole shut?? she talks your ear off. She
> talked me to sleep right before I was going to put it in her rear.
Golly. Mr. Proper ALWAYS gets around to bringing up the poor pink puckered pooper....

> I say the same thing about rage against the machine,now defunct. great
> band with their first two discs,now they bore the hell out of me. kind of
> like some of the posters here do.
One thing never bores Mr. Proper. His percocious passion for the pink puckered pooper.

Re: If we bore you, then ...

> they bore the hell out of me. kind of

...maybe the Proper family would like a change of scenery.
- Like some other.com?

Ok, so who's this "proper" f***? One thing i've noticed about him is that 90% of the time, he does'nt even post on subjects even peripherally relevant to morrissey, or music at all. He seems mostly to try and get on the nerves of the other posters here. It amazes me how some of you, who are surely in your 20s and 30s, let this imbecile get to you and actually irritate you in any way, especially considering the methods he uses,which are-let's be honest- those of junior high- i mean cmon-blow job jokes? Moz fans are generally pretty intelligent people. I'm 27, and i know there are many others my age and older here- so i say we collectively tell this 'lil fella to f*** off. I bet 10-1 he's not even 18. If no one wants to join me-i'll just tell him myself- f*** off- you're a crude, unrefined type fella, and you're a kid- and i f***ing hate kids.I come to this board to read about morrissey, yet everyday i'm greeted with some headline like "proper sucks goat dick" or some such. Now let's have your witty retort, proper. Just remember, if you wanna get to me, you need to work on your method- because the way you are now-it'd take 2000 years. I know your type, do you know mine?
Josh

> I say the same thing about rage against the machine,now defunct. great
> band with their first two discs,now they bore the hell out of me. kind of

It's okay love, totally understandable. Let's not name any names, though.

Goat dick? Hahah.

Mr. proper you better listen to this:

yes. and his mother issues. the guy is a complete closet-case poofer.

Mr.proper's mom was was a rock and roll groupie in the 70s for the band Angel(correct spelling?) That should explain it.

when is the new morrissey cd coming out?
Coming out? that is what Mr. Proper shoud do.

Sexy

> Golly. Mr. Proper ALWAYS gets around to bringing up the poor pink puckered
> pooper....

Re: Mr. proper you better listen to this:

You need to listen to this meat whistle:GO f*** YOURSELF MUD PIPE!!!!

How about this:I could give a f*** less about you or what you think about Mr.Proper. First off penis wrinkle,I am a huge morrissey fan,don't care if what i say has no relevence to morrissey. Second off, Just because you feel the need to respond to my posts,makes you a fu.cking jackoff too. How about your as bright as a bag of rocks? I banged your mom too,right after the latest KKK rally,on 7th street behind the church??? she givez good head fu.ckknuckle.

Re: How many Proper's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Take a close look at proper's witticism in his reply to my post- notice the grammar he uses- the juvenile attempts to resort to filth to try and piss someone off (like it'd work) here it is:
How about this:I could give a f*** less about you or what

you think about Mr.Proper. First off penis wrinkle,I am a

huge morrissey fan,don't care if what i say has no relevence

to morrissey. Second off, Just because you feel the need to

respond to my posts,makes you a fu.cking jackoff too. How

about your as bright as a bag of rocks? I banged your mom

too,right after the latest KKK rally,on 7th street behind the

church??? she givez good head fu.ckknuckle.

This's a f***ing kid we're dealing with. Hey there must be some guy who lives near proper, maybe if we all threw in a few bucks we could hire someone to beat the shit out of proper real well. Proper i hope one day your attitude gets you into trouble with the real world, and you get your ass thrown to jail. Once in jail, i hope some guy named ralph makes the kinda bitch outta you that you really are inside. Further more, i hope my pal "ralph" teaches you to actually enjoy getting f***ed in your tight rear end- because let's face it-that's what you're here for. By the way, why don't you try and leave the other people who post here alone, especially the females? Dont take your life out on us- we did'nt raise you- thats your parents job, and you need to take out your shit on them, because apparently, they're the ones who f***ed up... Happy New Year "Proper" heh..

Re: Proper's Nose Grows

> I am a huge morrissey fan

That I doubt!

Re: Proper's Nose Grows

I fu.cked your mom,that I DON'T doubt.

Back
Top Bottom