Priority ticket / t-shirt bundles now on sale at Mporium

Sadly tickets are just too expensive this time around.

I'm the same, and I agree with all your points. I've seen him many times over the last 29 (eeeK!) years, but I'm not a customer for the 'charge a mint and herd 'em like cattle' gigs. I'm hoping this tour is a one-off with the silly prices. Keep that shit for U2 and the like.

Some arena shows are less than half that price.

The agents will pitch the price at what they think an artist's will tolerate. They obviously think Morrissey's audience are a pretty affluent bunch.

Perez to win !

Traditional Butcher's f*****sI've posted before about making f*****s, but they were the type you buy in gravy from the shops. This recipe is for the more traditional f***** that you get from a good butcher's shop. I know most people reheat them and serve with gray; I like them sliced up in thick slices and fried.

The recipe is from one posted by 'Somerset Lad' on the River Cottage Forum, but is typical of this type. In the original the meat is cooked in liquid before being ground and mixed. This adaption by Debbie who posts on River Cottage and runs Hidden Valley Pigs , omits the pre-cooking stage.

Ingredients

2lb Pig's Fry - Lungs, Liver, Heart (I used just Liver and Heart)
1lb Fat Pork (belly's good)
8oz Fresh Breadcrumbs
1 desertsp each of Dried Sage and Parsley (I used fresh parsley)
Salt and Pepper (about 3 level tsp salt and 1¼ level tsp pepper)
Caul Fat if you can get it

Method

Mince the meats then mix in the dry ingredients.
Leave to stand for about an hour - it will firm up.
Shape into the size f*****s you want (about 9 is good), wet hands help to do this, put in a dish and fill it about a third of the way up the f*****s with stock or water. Cook in a 190°C oven (170°C fan) for about 40 minutes. Cover with foil if the tops are getting too brown

If using caul, soak it in tepid water for about an hour, then wrap a piece around each f***** before cooking.

f*****s freeze well.

I altered the recipe slightly, increasing the fatty pork as, whilst I like f*****s, I don't like them too 'livery'. I also increased the amounts to fit the weight of liver I had. Unfortunately, I made an error in calculating the breadcrumbs, so mine were a bit firmer than they probably should have been. For the next lot I will correct this and also add some onion - but all in all, and after a side-by-side comparison with a renowned local butcher's f*****, I was very pleased with them.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Hi guys, I am a huge Morrissey fan so decided to drag my partner to Bournemouth. We booked a hotel tonight along with 2 seating tickets (the expensive ones) but after booking all this and paying just over £200 we realised we can't go because my partner is running the London half marathon! So I have 2 tickets to sell for the Bournemouth gig on Saturday 14th march if anyone is interested. Thanks

Traditional Butcher's f*****sI've posted before about making f*****s, but they were the type you buy in gravy from the shops. This recipe is for the more traditional f***** that you get from a good butcher's shop. I know most people reheat them and serve with gray; I like them sliced up in thick slices and fried.

The recipe is from one posted by 'Somerset Lad' on the River Cottage Forum, but is typical of this type. In the original the meat is cooked in liquid before being ground and mixed. This adaption by Debbie who posts on River Cottage and runs Hidden Valley Pigs , omits the pre-cooking stage.

Ingredients

2lb Pig's Fry - Lungs, Liver, Heart (I used just Liver and Heart)
1lb Fat Pork (belly's good)
8oz Fresh Breadcrumbs
1 desertsp each of Dried Sage and Parsley (I used fresh parsley)
Salt and Pepper (about 3 level tsp salt and 1¼ level tsp pepper)
Caul Fat if you can get it

Method

Mince the meats then mix in the dry ingredients.
Leave to stand for about an hour - it will firm up.
Shape into the size f*****s you want (about 9 is good), wet hands help to do this, put in a dish and fill it about a third of the way up the f*****s with stock or water. Cook in a 190°C oven (170°C fan) for about 40 minutes. Cover with foil if the tops are getting too brown

If using caul, soak it in tepid water for about an hour, then wrap a piece around each f***** before cooking.

f*****s freeze well.

I altered the recipe slightly, increasing the fatty pork as, whilst I like f*****s, I don't like them too 'livery'. I also increased the amounts to fit the weight of liver I had. Unfortunately, I made an error in calculating the breadcrumbs, so mine were a bit firmer than they probably should have been. For the next lot I will correct this and also add some onion - but all in all, and after a side-by-side comparison with a renowned local butcher's f*****, I was very pleased with them.

Took me a while to get what you were on about here Benny but eventually got it.

Surely Anne Kirkbride will be given the honour of a Steven death file statement !
Surely!

Anyone not yet had their mporium email that was expecting it?

I just got off the phone to sandbag after a bit of confusion regarding my multiple T shirts sizes, while I had them there I asked if I could maybe have a different style to the barber shop as my second shirt. After waiting on hold for a few minutes the lady told me that it wasn't possible because "that's the T shirt that 'the artist himself' has requested be given out as part of the the bundle." - oh well, i tried.

Looks like there's probably going to be quite a few barbershop T's doing the rounds on flea bay quite soon.

They did inform me that they'll be mailed out 3 weeks before the gig's.

I just got off the phone to sandbag after a bit of confusion regarding my multiple T shirts sizes, while I had them there I asked if I could maybe have a different style to the barber shop as my second shirt. After waiting on hold for a few minutes the lady told me that it wasn't possible because "that's the T shirt that 'the artist himself' has requested be given out as part of the the bundle." - oh well, i tried.

Looks like there's probably going to be quite a few barbershop T's doing the rounds on flea bay quite soon.

They did inform me that they'll be mailed out 3 weeks before the gig's.

So cute that's what he chose.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom