Prince Harry being indiscreet

Is this honestly a big deal over there?

It more than likely will be, I could not give a toss myself. I mean I do not know if you missed it but after it was publicised that Russell Brand and J Ross had been cheeky on an answerphone to an elderly chap, the complaints went from 2 to 40,000 or something in less than a week, so there tends to be a bit of band wagon jumping when the tabloids push something, I am betting this will be all over the news tomorrow and the next week.

Sorry, but Harry > William :cool:

royalsES_468x346.jpg

harry-william-400a328.jpg

prince-harry-grabs-a-boob.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhh, I think I'm in love. :rolleyes:

Is this honestly a big deal over there?

I could not give a toss myself.

so your not from Pakistan then?

Prince's apology for racist term

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7822574.stm

"Prince Harry fully understands how offensive this term can be, and is extremely sorry for any offence his words might cause.

"However, on this occasion three years ago, Prince Harry used the term without any malice and as a nickname about a highly popular member of his platoon.

"There is no question that Prince Harry was in any way seeking to insult his friend."

The statement continued: "Prince Harry used the term 'raghead' to mean Taleban or Iraqi insurgent."

I think the Prince and Morrissey should go shopping at Harrods:p

“If you walk through Knightsbridge on any bland day of the week you won’t hear an English accent.
“You’ll hear every accent under the sun apart from the British accent.”

The lad has smoked dope, wore a nazi uniform and now this......
as Kewpie says.... his grand dad will be quite pleased:D

However, this will set back ''community relations'' between the Royals and the ''Asian Community''. Prince Charles / his charity has done a lot of work in this area and it wont look good.
The media will have a field day.....

Jukebox Jury

He's an absolute cad like his dad Major Hewitt.;)

Whatevs, didn't this happen three years ago?
He's just a silly boy, I don't think it was malicious.
I did however piss myself laughing when he pretended to be talking to the Queen.

Back
Top Bottom