Presale code for Dallas show 4/15?

A

Anonymous

Does anyone know the presale code for the 4/15 Dallas show? thanks!

I have Center section, Row B, seats 1-2, $265.37.
My original seats for 11/16/16 at SMU were Section C (middle), Row G, seats 9-10, $220.13.
The rescheduled SMU show for 12/14/16, I had Section A (stage right), Row M, seats 3-4, $215.36.

Is your row C ticket still for sale? I would like to purchase it, if it is available.

Thank So!

Sure thing, I'm selling it for $160. I couldn't figure out how to yank the Stubhub listing so I raised the price substantially to try to keep it open for a day. Please email me at [email protected] if this works for you. If not I'll fix the Stubhub listing tomorrow.

I've never been to this venue before. I have row A tickets but I guess there is a pit in front of me? How big is that?

I've never been to this venue before. I have row A tickets but I guess there is a pit in front of me? How big is that?
It's a small, older venue and if I remember correctly there are 3 rows in the pit. It's not big. There's enough of a gap that it won't block your view.

It's a small, older venue and if I remember correctly there are 3 rows in the pit. It's not big. There's enough of a gap that it won't block your view.

Ah okay, makes sense. Thank you for the info!

Any opinions on row A seats vs Loge Row B seats? I have both as row A popped up after I bought the loge seats. Will sell whichever I decide I don't want for cost if anyone needs 2 tix.

Back
Top Bottom