Predict the title of Morrissey's next album

I think he'll either retire or go in a new direction.

MORRISSEY
THEY HAVE YOU NOW

1. IT WAS THE BEST OF TIMES....
2. AMW
3. YOU ARE ALL ROBOTS
4. ENGLAND IS LOST
5. THEY HAVE YOU NOW
6. EVERYONE WEARS A MASK
7. THE GREATEST HOAX SINCE THE MOON LANDING
8. THIS FABRIC IS PRETTY THIN
9. LIES
10. NOBODY I KNOW HAS DIED OF COVID 19
11. BUT, I'M NOT BLACK

Needs an album cover. Suggestions?

He doesn’t need to mention her...
He’s already done that bit...
Barry.
She hasn’t a clue whether Morrissey has mentioned AMW or not. Maybe someone ought to reach out to Karen, you know, help her out in life. It’s not productive being on here 25 hours a day - Obsessing over someone she doesn’t know. Maybe she’s just to be pitied. Who knows. God love her.

Barry.
She hasn’t a clue whether Morrissey has mentioned AMW or not. Maybe someone ought to reach out to Karen, you know, help her out in life. It’s not productive being on here 25 hours a day - Obsessing over someone she doesn’t know. Maybe she’s just to be pitied. Who knows. God love her.

I know if he's mentioned her in public, which he hasn't.

You obsess about his gigs.

Barry.
He doesn’t need to mention her...
He’s already done that bit...
Correct. The endorsement remains there on his website to this day. He's now supported countless other unpleasant right-wing political figures, so his support for Britain First is hardly a surprise. Most of us desperately want him to stop supporting the far right but sadly there is not a shred of evidence to suggest that he has. He even allowed Ann Water's recent statement of support for him to go unchallenged when he had the perfect opportunity to distance himself from her and her party.

Maybe I do.
but that’s productive Karen (to a degree)
You sit at home all day on here.
You could do more.

I'm not at home. I'm watching a rehearsal. It's an app on my phone.

20210508_153629.jpg

I'm sure it'll be something sophomoric and self-pitying and the usual suspects will lap it up like pigs at a trough.

I'm now at home trying to avoid writing some copy I've been trying to avoid since Tuesday.

I found this in Morrissey's biography though - which is probably why he won't mention said person again, he's wound in on himself:

20210508_221544.jpg

Dog probably was from Pawn in their Game:

From the poverty shacks, he looks from the cracks to the tracks
And the hoofbeats pound in his brain
And he's taught how to walk in a pack
Shoot in the back
With his fist in a clinch
To hang and to lynch
To hide 'neath the hood
To kill with no pain
Like a dog on a chain
He ain't got no name
But it ain't him to blame
He's only a pawn in their game

I'm thinking it'll be from a poem about death. Or Dublin. Or death in Dublin.

Back
Top Bottom