Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

very nice, oye. I'm going to a pumpkin carving / reason to booze tomorrow. The kids shall hold sharp objects while the parents drink beer. :p

that's so cool! I didn't really celebrate Samhain (halloween) lat year, everything was very f***ed up. This year i intend to make it a good one! Did you know, traditionally you leave a pumpkin with a candle outside to guide the dead on their journey, because Samhain is the night when the veil between the worlds of the living and the dead are at their thinnist? I like that thought :)
i am pleased, and i did not this, halloween is my fave holiday, it being a friday this year makes it even more enjoyable,though i really do not mind just watching a marathon of horror movies.you are up very late.:)

very nice, oye. I'm going to a pumpkin carving / reason to booze tomorrow. The kids shall hold sharp objects while the parents drink beer. :p

haha hope you are not holding a knife after a few,though i did have a couple while creating mine.:eek:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom