Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

When you go to the shrink, you should print out some of your forum postings for him/her to read. I think only a trained professional should be replying to some of these messages.

My printer doesn't work and my shrink just hears me out and writes my prescriptions. He wants me to see this therapist but I've seen him before, and I showed him one of my drawings which was intense and angry when I was living with Ramiro in 2005. He wanted me to *color* get crayons and markers and draw for him. I don't know how to draw. I basically make triangles and use a ruler and make weird designs. I WILL tell Dr. P how I've been feeling though. The gas was never so sweet as yesterday. Okay enough suicide talk, ok?

I agree! murder talk plz

I'll start.
I'm going to murder the clouds for not pissing it down already. I know there's rain in there you bastards, spit it out!

ALBERTFISH.jpg

earlier today, i hurt one of my fingers with a potato peeler.

Ouch, I feel for you. I once accidentally cut of a piece of my fingernail with one of those.

it's not that bad, really, but it stung like a bastard and took ages to stop bleeding!

a fingernail?!?! :eek:

it's not that bad, really, but it stung like a bastard and took ages to stop bleeding!

a fingernail?!?! :eek:

I once opened the door and my big toe-nail was taken half off!

And WOMEN have the nerve to talk about childbirth...:p

The people that have moved in the flat above me must have really heavy feet or be elephants because I can hear EVERY FRIGGIN STEP.
STFU :mad::mad::mad::mad:

My printer doesn't work and my shrink just hears me out and writes my prescriptions. He wants me to see this therapist but I've seen him before, and I showed him one of my drawings which was intense and angry when I was living with Ramiro in 2005. He wanted me to *color* get crayons and markers and draw for him. I don't know how to draw. I basically make triangles and use a ruler and make weird designs. I WILL tell Dr. P how I've been feeling though. The gas was never so sweet as yesterday. Okay enough suicide talk, ok?

Hello, lovely. :sweet:

Hi everyone

:sick:

I had my big toe-nail removed several times, because it had grown into the flesh. :( Not nice.

That's what you get for having claws instead of feet....:p

My pain was indescribable. You want to run, but you can only HOP! Humiliating AND excruciating...:cool:

Hey, how goes it..:)

Hello :)..I'm a bit tired and slightly grouchy but I'll live :p

I've just had the cat asleep on the bed for 3 hours, then I stroked her head and she got up and ran off :o

How about you Kilt Uncle?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom