Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

yep, i know exactly what you mean. One of my closest friends is also a very selfish ranting pain in the arse :D doesn't mean I don't love her, but she is really trying some days!

Hey thanks for the feedback, I guess we all have these up the hill
backwards situations.....:cool:

he's been to his mums in Northern Ireland.

I thought HIM lived in Northern Ireland??

I take it he lives in London then, with you? :p

I'm afraid when you're visiting Cambodia several people posted threads regarding Greatest Hits and That's How People...single sleeve designs on general discussion.

You can do it another time of new album/single release sometime in 2008. :)

I'm afraid when you're visiting Cambodia several people posted threads regarding Greatest Hits and That's How People...single sleeve designs on general discussion.

You can do it another time of new album/single release sometime in 2008. :)

Damn, was I gone that long?:D

I'm thinking about how much work I actually have to do this week before I head off back to Uni. And how I actually know nothing about one of the subjects I'm supposed to be writing about. I'm figuring the likelihood of me getting everything done on time is very small - perhaps as likely as Morrissey knocking on my door in the next hour wearing just his socks and a smile.

I have four new shirts :)

was that post intentionally rude in so many places? :p
Ok, let's start a pop band! you don't already have a maraca player do you?

was that post intentionally rude in so many places? :p
Ok, let's start a pop band! you don't already have a maraca player do you?

hmm I do not. I really am not in the slightest musical, the latest problem here is I refused to play singstar. *sigh* maybe I will practice when I am on my own.

You should, everyone can sing, it's just opening your lips and wailing really...:p
Did you watch that programme on The Young Ones? I was so shocked to find something I actually wanted ot watch.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom