Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

My whole house has been shaking since 8am with the major demo across the street. Some large driller-thingamabob breaking up bolders of concrete. :mad:

Virtie is at it again with the Rik Mayall avatars... send me one? :D

Hmmm, that's what it does for me, too (it never says "100% complete," in other words), but the new URL is there. What browser do you use?

it's ok, prue4ever helped me out, i don't know what browser i use, it's a wonder i can work this website really...

Belgrade really is quite a boring place.

Isn't Chica from there, how can it be boring? :p

haha but do i know where chica hangs out? :( noo.
my sister dragged us here to visit her 'BFF forever' Mina and i'm sitting alone in my hotel room waiting until my parents come and drag me out for a 'walk'.

and because i forgot how to multiquote...:eek:

hi chartres!! how have you been?:)

hi chartres!! how have you been?:)

Hi! Missed you!

I'm having a sort of post depression since I recently came back to Cambodia, having problems to re-adapt to the old country (and it's climate).

How are you except of being bored in Belgrade?

:)

Hi! Missed you!

I'm having a sort of post depression since I recently came back to Cambodia, having problems to re-adapt to the old country (and it's climate).

How are you except of being bored in Belgrade?

:)

Wow Cambodia! That's interesting. I never knew you used to live there...

thank you for missing me :) but of course... how could my amazing presence not be missed :p

hmmm i'm ok. hungry... i've only eaten cake today :)

Hi Lor, what made you visit in Belgrade?

my sisters bestest buddy lives here.
so while shes out sitting in some great serbian cafe with her, i'm bored in my hotel room :p

i do actually know two people here, but not very well...
and i dont want to contact them.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom