Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Happy Hollydaze, everyone! Wishing you small delights and simple pleasures :)

Somehow, I knew it would be. How's your Christmas day so far? We're having a nap break.

Going well, testing out all the kids toys. I also watched a 'Christmas Story' twice :)

I'm going to join my daughter on her American Idol dance mat (like that dance dance revolution thing). That'll be the most exercise I get all day ~ lol

Columbo is a really good tv show. I'm watching season 1 on DVD right now, it's much better than I thought it would be...Steven Spielberg even directed one of the very first episodes. :eek:

the food or the company? or both? sorry, either way

the food was fine, the company not so much. my bible thumping jesus freak uncle started preaching to everyone, which is normal for him, but i thought maybe he would let up for christmas. but no. after my 2 glasses of wine i just couldnt hold it in any longer and i started yelling at him, and then he started saying these insane things about how i have the "jezebel spirit" and my haircut is evil or something? i dont even know. i told him that he would never win anyone to jesus cuz no one wants to even be around him, but that i was the only person to have the balls to tell him. he said something about me going to hell and i told him I'd see him there. then he announced to everyone (most of which were my other uncle's gfs fam who i didnt even know) something really personal about my past. i almost lost it and had to go outside to smoke. he finally left. im officially not talking to him for a very long time.

the food was fine, the company not so much. my bible thumping jesus freak uncle started preaching to everyone, which is normal for him, but i thought maybe he would let up for christmas. but no. after my 2 glasses of wine i just couldnt hold it in any longer and i started yelling at him, and then he started saying these insane things about how i have the "jezebel spirit" and my haircut is evil or something? i dont even know. i told him that he would never win anyone to jesus cuz no one wants to even be around him, but that i was the only person to have the balls to tell him. he said something about me going to hell and i told him I'd see him there. then he announced to everyone (most of which were my other uncle's gfs fam who i didnt even know) something really personal about my past. i almost lost it and had to go outside to smoke. he finally left. im officially not talking to him for a very long time.

:eek: and :mad: dude -that sucks. what an ass! the ones who shove religion down other people's throats are the biggest hypocrites. altho 'jesus is the reason for the season' i cannot believe how evil, insensitive and ignorant he was to you (and everyone else). I hope you get a phone call from someone...anyone...to apologize for that fiasco. Go have a smoke... so much wHine deserves it. HUGZ for nugz.

p.s. I like your jezebel spirit :rolleyes:

Sorry :( I have a sucky uncle too, he's in a mediation cult (don't even know what that entails, but it's a cult). He always makes our family holiday stuff really lame too. Hope you feel better soon.

this place is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring :p

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom