Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Yay, technology is working!

Well, let's see, I got an iPod from my parents (a big ass 80GB one with video to replace my crappy mini that got stolen!) and then from my sis these cool Marilyn Monroe Andy Warhol lights (like christmas lights but... with these plastic marylins :)) And I swear, I have no idea how, or why, but my grandparents sent me a digital camera from Finland!!! Usually they send books lol.
So.
A very good birthday.
And then my friends embarrassed me in the cafeteria by singing... :D

I HATE MY FRIENDS

but appart from that today was nice, how are you birthday girl?

Oh no, what did they do?
I am fine... happy... trying to summon up the energy to do my stupid essay...

they gossip to their mothers about me, what ever happened to morality? f***ing f***ing bastards

I have exams on Monday :(

Your friend's gossip to their mothers?
BITCHEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!

I know :(
I was really upset because her mother is a gossip and i don't want everyone to know something i told ONE person, i trust far too many people

Yep, that about sums it up. Will I give up when the ban comes in? No, I will stand out in the freezing cold and pouring rain making a point about not being told what to do like a (very old) stroppy teenager.

We have a ban in Scotland, and Morrissey the child made a point of taking UNLIT ciggarettes on stage :p

Thanks hattie, I'm bit tired, but alright.

Gossipie people are incureable...they'll be burnt in hell. :p

Oh I hope so, but so will I, for everything else
hell.gif

Thanks hattie, I'm bit tired, but alright.

Gossipie people are incureable...they'll be burnt in hell. :p
LOL!!! See, I was all ready to quit this year, but it is the government sitting over me going: 'Now, this is for your own good, you'll thank me one day' that had made me turn into Kevin the Teenager, throw a strop and stomp off to my room to listen to Morrissey and write poems about how 'misunderstood' I am, because if we all actually gave up smoking, the country would be in big money trouble (even worse than me). Rant over.

Erm *tries and fails to pretend she doesn't gossip* I'm going to hell arn't I?

I gossip just a little, but nothing serious
AND NOT ABOUT MY BEST FRIEND :mad:

*rant not over..to be continued*

Aaaw, poor Virtie :)
Actually I tried smoking for th first time last week. tasted kind oif good at first but the aftertaste was SHIT lol. Won't be taking that up...

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom