Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

My mom isn't going to the writers retreat with me. Or no that wasn't what I meant. I'm not going with her.
And we all know I'm not seeing new order in concert :/
Hm the only good thing about October is I get to be Alannah Currie for Halloween

whats goin on in north dakota, lil missy?!
Just a field trip. I'm homeschooled so my mom can take us wherever she wants (except we're going to some museums & the the zoo which I'm not so excited about
But my little sister likes animals a lot so she'll be happy about it. I'm more excited to see the pioneer Museum cause that's more interesting- homemaking n stuff is my jamm

Just a field trip. I'm homeschooled so my mom can take us wherever she wants (except we're going to some museums & the the zoo which I'm not so excited about
But my little sister likes animals a lot so she'll be happy about it. I'm more excited to see the pioneer Museum cause that's more interesting- homemaking n stuff is my jamm
oh i would be ALL OVER the pioneer museum!! is it open air? sounds like fun. have a good time!!

Open air?
yeah, like with old houses that you can walk around and go inside of? we have a couple of places like that around here, like fort steele:

and heritage park:

yeah, like with old houses that you can walk around and go inside of? we have a couple of places like that around here, like fort steele:

and heritage park:
Ohhh I'm not sure I haven't been to this one before

I painted something for the inside of my binder
FA56C982-6F41-4729-8593-ECDF967E86F7.jpeg

Based off of this shirt I want (I think I want it was a shirt not a sweater)
AA191066-409E-4E55-912C-7D373D8431B4.png

o_O

well back then, the plastic chair was put outdoors in ths tenement corridor because
it didnt fit inside the 'very narrow dwelling'. the transportation (bike) hung from
the roof, and the chair being plastic, went outdoors. at no point was sitting allowed
on the chair:mad:
ff and now there is a porch, and a desk:blushing:
and important calls being made. the tenement becomes a penthouse:cool:
its like Comrade McMuffin 'knowing about someone rushing to chomp McMuffins
immediately after purchasing Bona Green.', while holding the McMuffin wrappers
behind her back🥯

o and 'soup' :lbf:
what soup is a yellow mass, needing an ice pick to break it apart:blushing:

:hammer:
How can something be outdoors and in a tenement corridor?
I used to live in this apartment that had a porch that was shared by a row of apartments. I put a chair outside on the porch that was right in front of my window. These apartments were narrow and long. There was a window at the front and another enclosed private porch at the back with a bigger screened area.
So basically the only window was in the living room right inside the door.
And this dude next door would come home from work and sit in the chair and smoke right in front of my window, and if I was on the phone he was sitting about eight feet from where I was making a phone call.
I asked him to stop and get his own chair. I said I didn't like the smoke and that he was sitting right outside my window where he could listen to me. He thought it was ridiculous that I was accusing him of listening to phone calls, but he stopped for a while.
Then he started doing it again, kind of like "make me move." So he was sitting out there in the chair one day and I pretended to call the landlord. "Yes, Mr Phillips, he's sitting in my chair again." He said "oh my god!" He jumped up and went inside his apartment and I heard that he was talking to someone. I think he called the landlord to "explain" his side which is so funny because A) the landlord was always drunk in the afternoon, and B) he would have been calling about something the landlord had no idea about and explaining why he sits in a chair in front of my window.
He moved the next month and the place was empty for about three months so it was nice and peaceful. I got along with the neighbor on the other side.
There was always a porch. You're an idiot and you harass people that actually contribute to the site. But it's really not your fault because you have some defect that makes you feel compelled to do this. I blame the moderators for allowing your posts. And the quoted post is over a year old. You need to get help and get over your obsessions.

How can something be outdoors and in a tenement corridor?

There was always a porch. You're an idiot and you harass people that actually contribute to the site. But it's really not your fault because you have some defect that makes you feel compelled to do this. I blame the moderators for allowing your posts. And the quoted post is over a year old. You need to get help and get over your obsessions.
the irony of you having been banned twice and now being allowed to post by the moderators blaming the moderators for allowing someone else to post :laughing:

I`m thinking of not going to bed and staying up all night. Maybe no meds tonight for me ? We shall see how it goes.
surprised morrissey GIF

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom