Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I like to wear a mask because it is easier than telling people I consider them to be filthy vermin. The six-foot rule is awesome and the people that ignore it are always the ones that you don't want to be close to. As far as the conspiracy theories about covid, people tend to believe what they want to and what is convenient for them. The same people that are anti-vax believed the Twin Towers story 100% and were all for the invasion of Iraq.
doh:

FC, comedy is supposed to be funny not un funny:hammer:

Guess what? I met someone at lunch today whom I’d always wanted to meet. I’d been watching him on TV from a kid. There was always more to him as a journalist than people realised and I got the opportunity to talk to him about his other work. I complimented him for his investigative crime docs/books. Anyway, he said I made his day, he sure made mine. Ps. Told him forget these dopey podcasters, you, …. ……. were the forerunner. Thanks for listening 😴👂

I like to wear a mask because it is easier than telling people I consider them to be filthy vermin. The six-foot rule is awesome

Staying 6 feet apart indoors isn't enough to stop the spread of COVID-19, MIT study finds”

and the people that ignore it are always the ones that you don't want to be close to. As far as the conspiracy theories about covid, people tend to believe what they want to and what is convenient for them. The same people that are anti-vax believed the Twin Towers story 100% and were all for the invasion of Iraq.

I was surprised to see it was Ridley Scott

i shall also say it’s worth seeing how ridiculous these people are in real life. I remember watching the death of Versace thinking wow that portrayal of donatella is crazy but then I saw more video interviews and changed my mind as she really did speak that way. There’s a lady Gucci doc that features her talking very unrepentantly about the events and I think it’ll help my expectations a bit when judging the performances in the film

this is a very moving interview. im still a little haunted by it. i keep hearing his voice in my head saying "MY class". the whole class structure thing you brits have is a little weird to a canadian.

Eric Clapton who is a fan of triggernometry watched this episode and got in touch with Chris after the show! That is amazing!! Hopefully he can help to arrange a theatre for chris' show.

falls.jpg

Another wonderful weekend in beautiful upstate New York. Hiked to these falls today with my six foot fall Aryan wife and our rescue dog and now I'm sipping on a delightful Vidal Blanc from a local vineyard while she gets started on dinner.

falls.jpg

Another wonderful weekend in beautiful upstate New York. Hiked to these falls today with my six foot fall Aryan wife and our rescue dog and now I'm sipping on a delightful Vidal Blanc from a local vineyard while she gets started on dinner.
didnt know you were a white supremacist.

again, im from bc. you cant impress me with puny waterfalls.

falls.jpg

that looks like fun and I’d be trying to climb those rocks immediately

didnt know you were a white supremacist.

again, im from bc. you cant impress me with puny waterfalls.
I can assure you that no one —anywhere, at any time— is ever trying to impress you. :)

Anyway, Friday night was mellow. A couple friends of ours took the train up from the city. We had a light dinner in town and then came back to the house, built a fire in the backyard and took some mushrooms. The weather has cooled down a bit, so it was quite nice to lay in the grass and enjoy a relatively bug-free evening. Yesterday, we all went for a hike and then came home and showered before driving out a few towns over for an early dinner at a restaurant that an acquaintance of ours recently opened. I had handmade tagliatelle with ricotta in a vegan bolognese that was actually quite good and the owner was sweet enough to send over a couple bottles of cava for us to enjoy.

After dinner, my six foot tall Aryan wife and I were gearing up to drop our guests back off at the train station and head home, but we got a last minute text about about an n+1 party in Tribeca which seemed fun...so, we said f*** it and hopped on the train, too. Was a good night. Little bit of dancing, lot of bullshitting. Everyone's a podcaster nowadays, it's embarrassing. At least the sexiness quotient was quite high. Crashed with a rich friend who recently got a nice place uptown. The spontaneity of life has really returned over the past couple months and I'm grateful for it. Feels great! :thumb:

Grabbed coffee and some perfect Jewish bagels in the morning and made it back home around noon today while still managing managed to scrounge up the energy to hit the trails one more time. Nothing punctuates the weekend (and cures a hangover) like a refreshing dip in the cool mountain waters of the Catskills!

Sometimes I believe that part of the people who have political power actually think they are benefiting others through state control and influencing in people's lives with their political decisions beyond security, which was the idea that originally justified the existence of the governments.

There must be a lot of psychos in power, indeed, but not all of them can be psychos because by their characteristics they tend to climb up and eliminate each other along the way. Surely there are other kind of powerful people who do think that through their absolutist management they are doing the sort of things that most common people like or should like.

But why common people should accept to be controlled at that extent? Personally, I don't like to be controlled and that idea runs parallel in my mind with the idea that I d0n't enjoy controlling others in any aspect of their lives. I hate the idea of giving or receiving unwanted help or orders.

So if I don't like to be controlled and I don't like to control others, like most people, I think that a portion of people in power, who enjoy being there, they in turn enjoy being controlled and submitted by their superiors. Just because that is what they do to others when they think they are doing good things for them.

Over the top of those people in power who enjoy being controlled there must be a tiny group of people who don't receive orders from anyone, and those must be the actual psychos. Since they managed to get to the top -because they don't like to receive orders from anyone- they must know common people are suffering due to unwanted control. And they don't care.

The conclusion is that we live in a worl ruled by a cast of psychopaths and masochists.

Staying 6 feet apart indoors isn't enough to stop the spread of COVID-19, MIT study finds”

That doesn't really change anything. I tend to stand more than six feet apart anyway but it's the people that get as close as they can that I don't like.

That doesn't really change anything. I tend to stand more than six feet apart anyway but it's the people that get as close as they can that I don't like.

Yeah, better to be safe than sorry.

I even stand 6 feet away from myself when I look into a mirror.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom