Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Rifke. Keep your fashion ideas 💡 coming. I’m going back to that Palm Springs style I liked as a child. When I’m through what I’m going through. I wish you would start posting pics of E in golfing outfit’s. Any chance? I love checks. More than cheques.
okay!!!!

so hey, what do you think of these jeans?!

and what about this dress?!

okay!!!!

so hey, what do you think of these jeans?!

and what about this dress?!
Love the jeans. Dress looks a bit like an Amish girl would wear if she rebelled. Keep em coming Bunny. I plan to restyle myself once (if) I sort out my nightmare life out. 😴

Had a fun day at in Dan Japan which is the hibachi grill thing my father in law does on Father’s Day. Food was great though and we hopped in the pool with the kids as it was 92 out today then went to my fathers house where we walked around looking for bugs under logs and rocks

Yes E for Eddy. You better get him into checks (golf garb) and outta leather. He’ll be a lot calmer and happier. Believe me.
eddy would resist. me an him have been thinking we need to get MORE into leather ever since seeing the neil documentary. ill tell him that people online call him E though. that'll make him feel cool.

how's this for a cool find?!

they're cheap too, we should each get a pair and wear them all around town once we get our lives sorted!! (ill bypass the top personally but i would support anyone who wanted to get the whole set !!)

i was out in the sun today for about half an hour and now i feel soooooo tired like i could sleep for days. i keep thinking i had to get up early and then reminding myself that actually i slept in until 11:30 today, but it feels like those days where i have to get up early for work and then cant function for the rest of the day. that's what the sun does to me. how can other people stand it?

eddy would resist. me an him have been thinking we need to get MORE into leather ever since seeing the neil documentary. ill tell him that people online call him E though. that'll make him feel cool.

how's this for a cool find?!

they're cheap too, we should each get a pair and wear them all around town once we get our lives sorted!! (ill bypass the top personally but i would support anyone who wanted to get the whole set !!)
Too stressed at the mo to check that link. But I shall. Laters. Look, if we end up co parenting E, It's my way or the byeway. I'm not letting him remain in that Marc Almond nuts scene wearing leather, yawnnnn. He's going to become a Cool Catholic Conservative. Or nothing at all, you choose. x

Too stressed at the mo to check that link. But I shall. Laters. Look, if we end up co parenting E, It's my way or the byeway. I'm not letting him remain in that Marc Almond nuts scene wearing leather, yawnnnn. He's going to become a Cool Catholic Conservative. Or nothing at all, you choose. x
first of all, eddy is a grown man and his own bear, he doesnt need parenting and nobody tells him what he can and cant wear. secondly, his swedish bear friend happens to think his leather jacket is cool. so he'll be keeping it, thank you.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom