Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Patrick wolf is brilliant though

booked four nights at a place called great wolf lodge which is supposed to be a family oriented resort with an indoor water park in Virginia. I’m just happy to go anywhere

Concerned about Eddy’s safety :(
Eddy's a polar bear, bun bun! You don't f*** with polar bears!! And you ESPECIALLY don't f*** with polar bears whose mother would put a screwdriver through your eyeballs if you even tried.

But maybe ed should go live with you and Bjorn just to be sure!!

I told my brother I don't eat anybody's shit and and that he shouldn't either, because I care about him and as I see it he's quite tolerant to many things he shouldn't tolerate. Well, he didn't like it. Maybe it hit too close to home.

Eddy's a polar bear, bun bun! You don't f*** with polar bears!! And you ESPECIALLY don't f*** with polar bears whose mother would put a screwdriver through your eyeballs if you even tried.

But maybe ed should go live with you and Bjorn just to be sure!!

Please don't let Lil Eddy become a Daredevil StuntBear.
Everybody knows Eddy's got the gumption, but them winds
of fate can get to blowin' in tricky directions sometimes.

From the Mastermind himself

Way more embarrassing that you care.
… you are free to spend less than 23 hours a day on this website if you wish

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom