Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I saw a woman today with a mask with 'Breonna taylor' written across it. God that is cringe.
I saw the woman who gave me the finger. Asked her if she was a Morrissey fan. She said no, curiously, so I said check him out. She said thanks!

I remember a Mick Jagger looking guy I tried to get buying a table dance of me, and he said furiously, f*** off!

That was real fun strip club. Getting ignored, robbed in the hotel, taken to the playboy club and I just cried in the booth. No conversation with this wild animal. Taken dancing. I didn't feel it. I had trichomoniasis when I was driven home by the polite jeweller. He wanted to have sex, to feel alive he said. It was out of the question first of all because of the smelly green froth between my legs I kept inside with tampons.

Ban was giving me free room and board. Malaysian guy. Had a fixation with Red Sonya. I kind of looked like her. He only once said he was feeling horny. I never told him about the froth.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom