Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Exam over. I’ll say yay but there was a technical issue, had a few moments of blinding rage, ended up having to get a little bit creative and my solution worked so yay exam over

and she cant write a single proper sentence. she's forever creating signs to put up around the store and each and every one of them has some blaring mistake and it's embarrassing. and she acts like IMMMMM the inept one! im not inept! im good at evereything! im even good at basketball believe it or not!!

she doesnt like me because im a real person. im not a zombie. i havent fully downloaded the corporate model and she doesnt like that. she only likes people who dont have a smidgen of personality. anything else is perceived as being 'other'. same goes for intelligence. above average intelligence (such as mine) is not perceived as such since stupid people always think everyone else around them is just as stupid as they are and so is instead also seen as "otherness".

well, no, she's not too over the top about that. sometimes she gives me rides home and doesnt insist i wear my mask, but the conversations on those rides are just awful. just the dumbest f***ing topics. really hits all the wrong notes.
You'll get her in line.

You're not above average intelligence and you are desperate to attain some kind of personality whether it's from following serial killers or pop stars. She probably just doesn't like you and it's really not that complicated.

:rolleyes:
WTF????
Fake C, you should really make sure you are sober before you hit the post button.:crazy:

At the library we had a good process for dealing with complaints. If anyone came to the desk with an issue there was a composition book that they could write their complaint in. Sometimes when we were bored we would read them aloud and laugh.

o_O

OY Fake C!!!:lbf:
you 'worked' at the library? what? were you on parole?:lbf:
couldnt pay your parking tickets???:)

Dave came up to me today and he said 'I've got something to ask you' in a serious voice. I said 'oh Dave, what did i do?' I was glad when I discovered he wasn't referring to me falling off the bench and crying on Tuesday. He wants me to email the GMC and say that Boris Johnson is murdering people. I played along. I think he believes I'm connected to the higher echelons because I work for a Government Department. I didn't disillusion him because I quite like him thinking I have 'connections'. My vanity was coming into play. I told him I'd email GMC and see what they say.

Dave is right about Boris Johnson.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom