Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

what would y'all say is the time period this jacket refers to? is it victorian? i cant tell. i had this marni jacket once, except way better because it was in red velvet, not whatever this material is. i still have it actually but it's in storage in vancouver so who knows when ill ever see it again. im just glad i stored it and didnt give it to the thrift shop.

That's quaint. I like the fact the buttons aren't all the same color. Kind of boxy though.

That's quaint. I like the fact the buttons aren't all the same color. Kind of boxy though.
my red velvet one has even more varied buttons. the brown ones are made of antler.

what would y'all say is the time period this jacket refers to? is it victorian? i cant tell. i had this marni jacket once, except way better because it was in red velvet, not whatever this material is. i still have it actually but it's in storage in vancouver so who knows when ill ever see it again. im just glad i stored it and didnt give it to the thrift shop.

Something from the mid 60's to early 70's. It has the feel of that mix and match, hand me down culture. Something perhaps a character in a Roald Dahl story might wear. I may be wrong. It was a bit of fun considering though.

He won!!!!

I know you were all glued to your seats waiting to find out who would become the leader of the Scottish Labour Party.

They have a bio on Walter 👇 on tv, and I watched I said to myself "ITS FAKE C"!!! but at the end Walter keels over while Fake C is very much with us.o_O Walter could give FC a psycho babble run for his money:straightface:

images

I got really embarrassed one time, some time ago - you’ll have noticed i have zero motivation to ever respond to you in the negative? I just got really embarrassed that I ever stooped to arguing with you about anything at all, because I genuinely feel sorry for you. I feel really bad for you,

and it makes me feel marginally better if I think that maybe you’re getting something that you need here, or wherever, in whatever way you can get it.

not taking sides, but ..

I think we all need to admit that
that could be applied to all of us here.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom