Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

A cashier at a grocery store said "I don't know if you remember me. You gave me shoes." Turns out, she's the woman at a bus stop I gave shoes that I was going to return to. She'd started talking to me at the stop, and I happened to notice her shitty shoes, offered her the ones that were too small for me. Purple, her favorite color. Today I asked her if she still has them. She said yes, but now I wonder why she wasn't wearing them. She said she wanted to say hello but this is the first time I went to her register. Wow. She was working at a supermarket when I gave her the purple shoes. Now she's working at a smaller enterprise near where I live. I guess she lives around here too. I never thought I'd see her again. Why wasn't she wearing them, I want to know.

Morrissey, where were you on the night of June 3rd, 1995? :unsure:

I’m having a manic episode bc of boredom and i want to get to the bottom of this idea that you murdered a lady in Oslo and have been talking to her ghost on your albums ever since and “read” the Nobel Peace Concert next to the hotel you murdered her in as a “peace offering” from the other side. HMU with the DEETS!

yes, he's fighting two enormous insurmountable battles: that battle for his sanity, and the battle to pay his medical bills. and he seems like a very precious and valuable person. which is why i hope you donated!
I'm donated out.

I've had to travel to Derby today for a drink because my place is in tier 3 and you can only have a drink served with a substantial meal.

I'm in a rough pub in Derby and listening to my audio book. It's a children's book 'What's For Dinner, Mr Gum?' This is life on the edge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobby has died :disrelieved: Nobby not Noddy, he died yonks ago. Me Da was a fan. Of Nobby. I was a fan of Noddy. I’m stunned he was only 78, thought he’d be about 96.

I'm enjoying Derby but starting to worry about getting back to Nottingham if I get too drunk. May have to find a Travel Inn to rest my head. As long as I can lie in bed all day tomorrow. I don't want a chambermaid hassling me with a hangover.
Do not disturb the disturbed sign. Put it on ya door. Political...loves you BTW. X

Du bist so beschissen. Ich fühle mich irgendwie schlecht, aber du weißt schon. Einige Mädchen Mütter sind größer als andere Mädchen Mütter und all das.

Happy birthday to the wonderboy :guitar:

JM.jpg

a wonder ... when he was a boy.
Not taking the bait today, Ket. I'm just glad that he's still here, still active and interested in music, still playing those songs like no-one else can. One of a kind - then, now, tomorrow. To prove your point though, here's a boy of 20. :guitar:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom