Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I asked him if there was hair involved and he started talking about another skin problem he had, near his groin. I'll ask him about that when I see him. I know he's had enough of talking on the phone.
Oh dear. Apologies are in order. That was meant as a joke. Maybe you don’t have the same parental warning there? Young men here are admonished not to masterbate as they’ll grow hair on their palms (thus alerting everyone to their obsessive hobby.) That’s what I was referencing. But now that it turns out he had a cancerous growth, I feel especially bad. So sorry, LH. I blew it that time.

It’s a strange thing now having to root for Texas Tech. They beat MSU on Saturday. But if Texas Tech wins tonight over Virginia, I win the work pool. So I’m about to go watch this game and will then to win the title for TAT.

Oh that music and we have ice cream vans in Sweden too but they only sell ice cream that you take home and the music is sheer terrorism.

My parents like most parents fooled me as a kid when it was needed but never when it came to the ice cream van. Even the style of the english ice cream is sad and it looks so perfect it looks plastic and fake.

Emotional english ice cream vans, what a name for a band. Only playing covers of Kitchens of Distinction songs of course.

The swedish parent lie to kids was that they told us we could not swim for an hour after eating or we would get cramp in our gut and drown and die.
I was told that same lie.
But I heard that in Sweden it's not really an ice cream van. You just get a frozen salted fish on a stick.

I was told that same lie.
But I heard that in Sweden it's not really an ice cream van. You just get a frozen salted fish on a stick.
That too but mostly ice cream in packets to take home to the freezer. One rich and famous man was so mad at the music from the van he drilled a hole in the wheel.

There once was a rich and famous man
Who hated the sound of the ice cream van
When asked, "Really, how do you feel"
His answer was to drill a hole in the wheel

And here he is and he looks like a pig and is swedish hockeys very own JR Ewing.

SF200910453553373AR-600x400.jpg

Percy Nilsson

How the two young women that came up and talked to me knew me from some article is beyond me but they did. There wasn't even a picture of me.

At least they did not ask for autos but looked disappointed that I was in the company of Pilla.

@rifke I just got off the phone with him. He said it was a wart that had turned cancerous. They took a skin graft from under his arm. It was squamous cell carcinoma. A previous attempt at treatment was dry ice to burn it off. It hasn't come back. They did microsurgery. About 5 years ago.

This reminds me, I had a wart burned off my palm when I was a kid.
oh well, thanks for asking. mine is defo a callous though and not cancer or a wart! (I also had a wart burned off --of my inner wrist-- when I was a kid. I f***ing hated that thing and that little pot of steam they would bring out to burn it with. I think it took several tries before it finally went away).

I know a lady who has carcinoma on her nose. that would really suck.

Who made and who programmed the robots? Are they updating our programs from time to time? How do they do it?
If not, is this "evolution"? Are contemporary humans born better humans than the humans of past generations?
I suspect they're not born better, but more adapted. But then you can adapt yourself to anything, even hell.

Im thinking why in " The Queen is dead " does Morrissey put a real northern accent on the line "dressed in your Mothers bridal veil"
and why is it going round in my head all day !!

I'm thinking the days of waiting for a bus and worrying about the price of drinks isn't here at the moment. I'm thinking it will return. I'm thinking I'll pretend to have limitless funds while I do... then I won't. I'll never be super rich, but I'll have periods like this where money doesn't matter. But as to the future....

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom