Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Cesar Millan is a genius. People forget this, they think everything wants to be them. I take Barney for horribly short walks, he hardly gets to read the paper that is other dog poo and pee, it's not fair. It wouldn't hurt my spare tire. I hear I'm being tailed by a cousin, he probably needs some exercise too.

16824280706_b20844d8e2_o.png

yay

"Last year, Cloud Nothings' Dylan Baldi revealed that he'd been working on a collaborative album with Wavves. Today, Nathan Williams shared the above artwork, which reveals that the album is called No Life for Me and it's due out this year on his Ghost Ramp imprint.
There's no tracklist or release date just yet, but it's been revealed that it was produced by Sweet Valley (Williams and his brother Joel) and features Vampire Weekend's Rostam Batmanglij.
Read "Silent Shout", our feature on Cloud Nothings.
Watch Williams' new band Spirit Club perform three tracks via Pitchfork.tv:"

didnt much care for cloud nothings last album but i loved the first two and adore nathan so im excited. im imagining they will compliment each other well

To my resume I will be adding Inversion Table Technician. Assembled one today. Mastered fulcrum physics and weight distribution settings between a peanut of a person and an elephant. Those things are pretty amazing when set right, you can control inversion by simply raising and lowering a finger, they are REALLY sensitive.

To my resume I will be adding Inversion Table Technician. Assembled one today. Mastered fulcrum physics and weight distribution settings between a peanut of a person and an elephant. Those things are pretty amazing when set right, you can control inversion by simply raising and lowering a finger, they are REALLY sensitive.

no idea what that is. new tech

warningdog_zps2bc23498.jpg

One ticket to Handsometown, please. Kthx.

Morrissey will you get this for my wedding present to you please? We can bbq corn on it and have all the soloers over for partytiemz and coronas.

300534_10151784399815432_996529101_n.jpg

Or this. Whatevs.

perseus-beheads-ronald-mcdonald.jpg

Last edited:
like the statue and the gun smoker, ha, is neat as well. my gun looks just like it without the ported barrel

This evening a new tenant is giving me their four-month-old teacup chihuahua named Max that they had to find a home for. I'm giving it to my mom for her 73rd birthday today. Sight unseen. It could be an ugly yappy little thing but I told my mom the story of how they had to find a home for it and she wanted it. My sister and I are going to take it to college since I got a huge discount on puppy training class at PetSmart, something our teapot chihuahua Teddy really needed and never got. Teddy gets a friend his size and species which is nice.

This evening a new tenant is giving me their four-month-old teacup chihuahua named Max that they had to find a home for. I'm giving it to my mom for her 73rd birthday today. Sight unseen. It could be an ugly yappy little thing but I told my mom the story of how they had to find a home for it and she wanted it. My sister and I are going to take it to college since I got a huge discount on puppy training class at PetSmart, something our teapot chihuahua Teddy really needed and never got. Teddy gets a friend his size and species which is nice.

Make sure PETA don't get hold of Max!

best
BB

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom