Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Morrissey needs a stylist. And he needs to try jeans that aren't two sizes too big for him. I love that mofo and I get his whole "I'm vintage" ideals, but he always ends up adding twenty pounds to his frame with those outfits he wears.

Awww, Morrissey can wear whatever he wants. I felt bad the other day suggesting he shouldn't transition into a woman. :p

Okay, this is just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt but I'm often right about these things...

This background:

11025639_895138763861666_235537985720297127_n.jpg

Reads the same as this background. If cropped it offers fodder to journalists to call HIM dumb, I think it's better to keep the backgrounds positive. I could be wrong, but it's my opinion.

http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/hillary-clinton-c***.jpg

I like the smell of Mary Kay's Satin Hands hand lotion. I just wish it absorbed faster.

He even copied the f***ing cover of the single using toes instead of fingers and gazing in the same direction. I think it's a fair verdict. Come up with your own goddam material, artists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. This is an elected official in the current Senate. :squiffy:

10404206_1106622872698118_2363157409179452949_n.jpg

I think I'm in love with Special Agent Dale Cooper.

Let it die.

It is so hot in LA I had to turn on the AC. It's flippin' MARCH.

I'm sorry if my words made anyone sad.

I'm painting my gay Scottish hairdresser a painting of his new dog due this Thursday in exchange for a year of haircuts. In order to avoid him cutting my hair because he's scissor happy, I'm going to get a haircut before Thursday. (I have a feeling this is 1/10th of the level of dysfunction Morrissey cooks up/deals with. :straightface:) My mom has expressed an interest in going to Hollywood with me to get my haircut where we will try to see the Hollywood lights that are planned to shine from the Marathon Route tonight from 8ish-10ish. In short say I prayer I make it through the evening as my mother's docent in Hollywood on a night full of traffic jams and weirdness. And I'm buzzed so I need to shower and wake the f*** up STAT, I'm due at 162 at 4.

Tamale, will it really come. And if it does come, will I still be hungry?

(I ordered tamales from my neighbor, she said she'd deliver tomorrow.)

10436253_10152658506797624_4463183532519861397_n.jpg

If you ever want to mystify/confuse a tired, young, working El Pollo Loco cashier, order a chicken tostada salad and ask to hold the chicken. Works every time.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom