Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I never had to take a British Government System class so I really have zero idea how Parliament works, but something tells me it doesn't work very well.

10696262_882355151804959_3364114252718306151_n.jpg

11024741_10205885605889643_7780453996772364875_n.jpg

I just ran from Pershing Square to Union Station in 26 minutes. There will be zero masturbating on the agenda tonight. Or maybe for the rest of the week.

Okay now that I'm lying down I feel like I'm gonna barf. So I'll double that with a sappy quote I believe in that'll make you wanna barf. :p

“Why do you love me?” he heard her whisper in the night. He closed his eyes, a tear forming sure to stain his pillow.

I love you because I do. I love you because the Universe showed me the way to you. I love you because my heart beats your name, my mind drowns in your eyes, my soul feels yours even when we are miles apart.

I love you because I have no choice. I didn’t ask to love you. I didn’t need to love you, but I love you just the same. My arms aren’t filled unless you’re in them, and my thirst is not quenched unless you are the drink.

I love you because I feel comfort in being out of my comfort zone with you by my side. I love you because every cell of my body responds to your touch, to your look, to the way you move and the way you sound. I love you because something, somewhere, directed me to you. It was my soul, and you are its mate.

Through the paths we have taken to one another I have loved you. I’ve played in comfortable places among comfortable people until I had no choice but to leave there to come to you here. I battled the gods themselves and faced the raging storms of hell until, one day, the clouds parted and your eyes met mine. I waited, impatiently, for you until that shock from my heart announced your arrival.

I know you are scared, my sweet Angel. I know you feel the pangs of fear and the dread of a journey of which no arrival is guaranteed. But I promise you this. When the demons come I will stand strong with you at my back and you will be protected. When the brimstone comes raining from the sky I will shield you until each storm passes. When the swine and malcontent arrive, I will fight them, and when the battles are over and the storm clouds are gone I will hold your face, look into your eyes, and you will know why I love you.

-Tom Grasso

My exterminator is building an HO-scale model of the Alamo. I get updates the first Wednesday of every month. :D

He really, really, really wants me to order and watch the VHS uncut version of John Wayne's The Alamo from Amazon. It HAS to be the uncut version. :p I told him I'd have it watched before April.

I got a pyrethrin-smelling handshake AND hug today. #dontbejelly

Last edited:
The US Ambassador to South Korea was attacked with a razor blade today for some reason. Photos like this fascinate me...not because of the blood and scandal, but because of the girl in the background staring into the camera.

750x422

The US Ambassador to South Korea was attacked with a razor blade today for some reason. Photos like this fascinate me...not because of the blood and scandal, but because of the girl in the background staring into the camera.

750x422

it was because there should be a unified korea

wow manson got his eighth top ten album with the pale emperor. nice. rachel follows him on instagram and he screen shots top ten lists and top ten playlists etc and it scrappy pop crappy pop crappy pop manson crappy pop crappy pop. hilarious

Last edited:
I think Johnny Marr is wearing a wig. No disrespect to a profoundly talented musician and mellow person, but his hairline isn't right for his age, you can never see a part, and sometimes it looks crooked.

16099159314_3dc5f1aac4_o.png

sweet. house of cards is filming at my friend steves comic shop. im very proud of him. started by putting up his own collection and within like two years had opened two other stores and just kills it. he knows how to order from diamond without getting a bunch of useless crap. extremely happy for him

sweet. house of cards is filming at my friend steves comic shop. im very proud of him. started by putting up his own collection and within like two years had opened two other stores and just kills it. he knows how to order from diamond without getting a bunch of useless crap. extremely happy for him

Does he own the new one on Sepulveda near Culver?

I think my "gift" is detecting bullshit.

Like this article on the mom who is being offered a record deal after a video went viral of her singing a lullaby to her daughter. Give me a f***ing break, that baby is just a PROP even if she's really singing a lullaby to her, it's the epitome of #humblebrag. This is one of those mini-American Idol success stories used to boost enthusiasm that ANYONE can make it in America. NOBODY sings a lullaby like that to get a baby to sleep.

And this morning the people who installed the solar panels have to wait for the city to inspect the work to write off the job as complete, the tech is telling me how the city gave him a window to be here for the inspection between 8 and noon. I told him he could go hang out at a coffee shop and I'd call him when they got here (so he wasn't looming around my front door weirdly for four hours like he is now.) He says no, that won't work, often the city will just turn around and leave if his truck isn't in front of the property, that he's been through this and has to be here, that the city this and the city that. SO I sense something is off about his description of the city's stringent inspection process and say okay and go back in my apartment and leave the screen door open and I hear him talking to the foreman saying, "Okay, so what are they going to look for? I've never done an inspection before. Are they nice?" :straightface:

Last edited:
Does he own the new one on Sepulveda near Culver?

i have no idea where those places are. he owns third eye comics in annapolis which is the one im guessing house of cards is going to be at since its a political show about washington. i live not two blocks from where zoe was supposed to live and got to meet spacey when he came into the starbucks i worked at across the street. he was funny. came in with clinton when he was doing a fundraiser speech and honestly he was funnier. hes also got a store in bowie and one somewhere else i cant remember. hes the best shop in maryland pretty much though for size selection and inventory. he knows what hes doing. last time i went in there he had just bought an original black flag skate deck since hes a huge fan. just thought id mention that since im also a huge huge fan and you seemed to like rollins in that other thread. steves great

I think my "gift" is detecting bullshit.

Like this article on the mom who is being offered a record deal after a video went viral of her singing a lullaby to her daughter. Give me a f***ing break, that baby is just a PROP even if she's really singing a lullaby to her, it's the epitome of #humblebrag. This is one of those mini-American Idol success stories used to boost enthusiasm that ANYONE can make it in America. NOBODY sings a lullaby like that to get a baby to sleep.

And this morning the people who installed the solar panels have to wait for the city to inspect the work to write off the job as complete, the tech is telling me how the city gave him a window to be here for the inspection between 8 and noon. I told him he could go hang out at a coffee shop and I'd call him when they got here (so he wasn't looming around my front door weirdly for four hours like he is now.) He says no, that won't work, often the city will just turn around and leave if his truck isn't in front of the property, that he's been through this and has to be here, that the city this and the city that. SO I sense something is off about his description of the city's stringent inspection process and say okay and go back in my apartment and leave the screen door open and I hear him talking to the foreman saying, "Okay, so what are they going to look for? I've never done an inspection before. Are they nice?" :straightface:

she sang that way and she just happened to be filming for future memories is also a clue though i didnt watch it as ive no interest. we just got our home inspection yesterday for the house were in the middle of buying, read boring and tediously slow, and me and the inspector joked about music for like an hour. most of the time they are pretty cool as they have to talk to many people in there homes often which can be awkward but you never know whos going to be a jerk and whos not or whos just having an off day like anyone can. i think like most things they also play off how the owner tenant act towards them as well. good luck

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom