Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

10370419_590724907730734_6222519703418726343_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are all british women so ugly and dress so tacky?

Colleen Rooney is for me the most off turning woman on the planet. Those legs should be covered at all times and why are wags and british women all into that boring 60's dress style now?

I know the music was inspired by the era as of late but come on even that Shirley Bassey wannabe scene is over now. Finally, when will Britain see proper toddler transports because those UK trolleys just look so cheap and unsafe.

As a good little fighting cock I should mix it up and flip the razor blades towards myself and end the ring for good. I saw a man pulling $40 worth of quarters out of the laundromat quarter machine, no doubt for some killer poker after the match. Count me the f*** out.

Sorry. Old debts. 1(0)4 over and out.

so ive been iced snowed frozen in and am thinking about taking my first drink in like years out of just outright boredom but i dont know which to go for. one says imported kahula or special reserve 18 years scotch whisky (i dont even know why i have this bottle as i dont drink). any suggestions for my choice. i know nothing about alcohol other than its horrible tasting.

yeah id just be drinking it straight. my question was, is the whisky better or the kahlua which i think has coconut, which i hate, and the whisky is aged which people tell me makes a better quality but i dont know if these differences are real or just something people like to talk about. ill probably just go with the whisky. maybe in an hour. should be funny and ill stop posting when i do cause it wont be good. you think ive got no censor now lol. at least everyone here is pretty excited as im an entertaining drunk if un tactfully blunt

yeah id just be drinking it straight. my question was, is the whisky better or the kahlua which i think has coconut, which i hate, and the whisky is aged which people tell me makes a better quality but i dont know if these differences are real or just something people like to talk about. ill probably just go with the whisky. maybe in an hour. should be funny and ill stop posting when i do cause it wont be good. you think ive got no censor now lol. at least everyone here is pretty excited as im an entertaining drunk if un tactfully blunt

nzhrmh3yhzff2dz1let4.gif

10302215_762002153836642_5193704439528122549_n.jpg

I'm so jealous of your British f***ers who get to see Moz this month. :mad:

Formaldyhide laminate flooring is trending in CGs world for some reason. :squiffy: #dad #bosses #tenants #damnyou60minutes

There's a famous radio DJ in SoCal who used to be part of a duo called Mark & Brian, who retired then came back and switched stations and is now Mark in the Morning. He has a daughter named Katie who is like his cohost for some reason...she has the WORST most NASALLY VOICE I've ever heard. I feel so bad for him, it's like being a skateboarder and building your legacy on skateboarding then birthing a child to continue your legacy with a club foot.

I heard an interview with Kristeen Young once and thought she talked through her nose too, it didn't add up. It reminded me of the scene in The Man with Two Brains who found a hooker with the worst voice ever to transplant the body into. :p

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom