Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

16617485982_52d2178b12_b.jpg

I have a prediction! That tomorrow Morrissey will announce tour dates and one of them will take place at The Norva in Norfolk VA!

hope you are correct as id drive to that if nothing was closer. i really really dont wanna go to the fire fly without rachel

If only she had done it in the bubble dress. :p

I like the trend in the petfood industry of using velcro to reseal the dogfood bags. And catfood. It's the little things.

Taxes: DONE. :cool: Compliments of Herlinda at The Block who cooked my books just right. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous sunset last night, even in the squalor of urban sprawl.

16449731598_d908ba74c4_b.jpg

16449898680_6768f855db_b.jpg

My mom won't answer her phone. She says it's because she needs a Jitterbug because the buttons are bigger. I told her that having bigger buttons doesn't affect the fact that when the phone rings you have to have the phone NEXT TO YOU TO PICK IT UP. She keeps saying if she had a Jitterbug she'd answer the phone more.

THe buttons aren't even that much bigger! :squiffy: I think she just wants the phone to say Jitterbug on it because the man on the commercial is handsome.

http://www.greatcall.com/products/jitterbug

It blows my mind that a property that generates 25 times more income potential is worth LESS than a property that is less than a mile from the beach. And the beach property shares a wall with a stranger. :crazy: Location, location, location.

It blows my mind that a property that generates 25 times more income potential is worth LESS than a property that is less than a mile from the beach. And the beach property shares a wall with a stranger. :crazy: Location, location, location.

Blablabla, doesn't make any sense. What do you mean by "income potential" and "worth"?

Blablabla, doesn't make any sense. What do you mean by "income potential" and "worth"?

Send butthole pics. He wants to see yer butthole. That shit better be bleached and plucked too.

I'm talking about investing in property that generates income. Investing in non-commercial, residential "income property." I had a lapse where I let my real life seep through my greatest most longest running art project that is CG.

(I had to put something on the wall to commemorate my happening. Ohhhh that bear is PISSED! She's gonna kick a rock in your general direction! :p)

16027624884_825f929963_b.jpg

Last edited:
My brother bought a watch for himself for his birthday that costs the equivalent of three decent automobiles. :straightface: My dad will literally shit in his pants if told the price. I will say NOTHING tomorrow when I help dad take grampa to Kaiser to get cancer burned off his nose. *walk away from the drama*

10169192_912883788741898_5511478752004327883_n.jpg

Last edited:
funny, my dad is a bit like that. he was not happy when i told him i wouldnt be having a job any more

Today I went to IHOP (in Covina, not in Hollywood or anything so this whole thing was weird on several levels) and sat across the aisle from a rapper who I deduced was Young Money Yawn having breakfast with a random young lady. Now it may not be Young Money Yawn as he has no reason to be in Covina since he's from Virginia and New York, but I deduced he was from the conversation of the girl he was with who WOULDN'T SHUT THE f*** UP the whole time he was just trying to eat his goddam post-f*** pancakes. I bring this up because of FAME. (I like to read books in restaurants, sometimes it makes it easy to eavesdrop on neighboring conversations and today delivered.) So this Latina girl who was obviously smitten with the handsome jet black man sitting across from her kept going on and on and on and on about some night at the club they had, I'm assuming yesterday. She was talking about that time he opened for Juicy J, that TMZ was all over the place when they left last night, that he sang this and he sang that and the time he sang on that show and BLAH BLAH BLAH. I got up to go to the restroom and caught a look at his face (his back was to me the whole time) and I'm not kidding he looked at me with a look like "Please kill me now. Or maybe kill this bitch who won't shut the f*** up?" It was hilarious. My point is, if you are going to become famous, don't f*** your fans. But maybe more notably, don't become famous. He did not exist as a person to her, he existed as a megalithic rap entity that will boost her instagram status to epic levels and you could tell, all he wanted was a quiet ho to share some flapjacks with and call it a day. I think he was a gentleman to take her to breakfast after. :thumb:

Barney likes radishes.

While I am very pro-animal rights, I do not think misinformation is the way to achieve animal equality, and pandering to emotion weakens the cause against factory farming. It incites distrust in the person/organization relaying the information and the cause will be dismissed as clickbait wastes of time that in other ways could generate attention and change.

Case in point:

This article was published by The Huffington Post about a cow that hid her baby from farmers.

https://www.thedodo.com/dairy-cow-calf-baby-rescue-1010627123.html

These responses from a poster named Dan Swenson set some facts straight.

Just to get a couple facts straight...All cows hide their calves from predators, not farmers. Cattle are animals of prey so they naturally know to hide their newborns from predators like coyotes, hogs, etc. because the calves cannot yet take care of themselves. Secondly, the cow that had twins only brought back one calf because she left the other one to die. That is the cold reality but it is a fact. When left alone cows will most often take only one calf.

Also it is ignorant to believe she remembered farmers ever taking away her babies. We can wean (separate) a 7-9 month old calf from its mother and put them back together 2-3 months later and they will never take a second glance at one another. Cows are not humans, they are beautiful animals but they do not express emotions of feelings like humans do. This article is simply human emotions injected into a cows life which is not reality.

Is Dan right? For the most part other than the assertion cows do not feel the same way humans do. Is the article itself right? In the sense that cows have a strong maternal instinct and factory farming is abusive and painful for mother cows. But spinning a Disney tale of calf refuge is dismissing the whole plight of the cow to objective thinkers who are more likely to have the intellectual capacity to assist and help change rather than communicating to the "Awwwwwww, sad cow." throng of no-gooders who will click and be distracted by the next thing and never give this cow another thought. I think the fight to end factory farming has to be logistically intelligent and use a resource of intelligence and action, not emotion and pity.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom