Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

A home. I bought one three years ago. It took 3 months and I lost 30 libs. Now I got a mortgage but I gotta home.:) Off to work, have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:
A home. I bought one three years ago. It took 3 months and I lost 30 libs. Now I got a mortgage but I gotta home.:) Off to work, have a nice day.

yeah im gonna have to do it quick as now i have some growing incentive, yay. for us it just beyond makes sense. we have the credit we have the means we have the income and our mortgage would be a third lower than my current rent despite the high property tax so its not smart however romantic to stay here. i can also use a few tax tricks here and there to avoid paying a good bit of it for at least the first year. i really really dont wanna go though. hope it goes as well for me as it did you, read i survive, though i cant spare an ounce. i made the mistake of getting weighed at the doctors office with my wife present and she didnt take that well lol.

p.s. i also really love me some pop. even music aside his "career" has been somewhat like mozs as hes had some high artistic success, many flirtations with the top of the mainstream (when there was one) and has at times overshadowed his own music (i wont say work as i think his image is work) with his public image but his name and our awareness of him just doesnt go away. strange. more people im around all know his name but not one song stooges or solo

Make sure you don't get any viruses whilst surfing the web.
Screen Shot 2015-02-16 at 5.10.34 PM.png

Okay who wants to give up masturbation for lent? :D I'm kidding, I'm kidding...I'm not a monster.

Say you had a friendly relationship with someone, just an amicable, nonchalant back and forth. And say you joined a club, and the requirement for acceptance into that club was you cease communication with said previously established relationship based on race, gender, status, etc...

Wouldn't you say that's a f***ed up club and question the principles of the membership requirements?

10155339_10153109857456948_8324962712522217703_n.jpg

Eyes without a face for $75? Yes or no? I'm thinking no and swing past after it starts and if a scalper is desperate, I was meant to be there. :D That's a lot of money for a song, though flesh for fantasy is a bonus. :p

EDIT:

So I just caved and spent $111 to hear the three notes at 2:57. :D Literally, the BEST part of his entire catalogue. Then when he slides into "Say your prayers..." Love. Don't let me down, William.

http://instagram.com/p/zRc_zjHhbC/

So MOrrissey was at the Billy Idol show last night. And I was apparently so drunk I didn't even "read" it was happening, I just had a lot of fun at a dumb concert. :straightface: I srsly assumed he'd gone back to England, for DAYS I saw "I'll be back! Bye!" In retrospect I love knowing he was there.

Don't put this as a mainpage lead in.

Steven Stevens is a very talented guitarist. Best part of the evening were his Zeppelin riffs I only caught part of. I think one of his Stevens is a ph I just don't know which one.

I am kicking myself in the head that he was there last night. :D The street meat lady was ACTING SOOOOOO WEIRD!!!!! I walked out, she made solid, solid eye contact and said, and I quote, "You want meat?" Not you want sausage, you want hot dog, you want chorizo...she said "You want meat?" and I said no, that I was a vegetarian but thank you, and she said again never breaking eye contact, "YOU WANT MEAT? YOU WANT MEAT." like TELLING me I wanted meat. It freaked me out a little bit.

Eyes without a face for $75? Yes or no? I'm thinking no and swing past after it starts and if a scalper is desperate, I was meant to be there. :D That's a lot of money for a song, though flesh for fantasy is a bonus. :p

EDIT:

So I just caved and spent $111 to hear the three notes at 2:57. :D Literally, the BEST part of his entire catalogue. Then when he slides into "Say your prayers..." Love. Don't let me down, William.

Okay here's the version I paid $111 for last night. He LITERALLY sang every note except the three I went to see. :D I was laughing my ass off.

Speaking of beds, tempurpedic mattresses are horrible. I need springs.

Hey if anyone wants to trade cars, shoot me a PM. I dumped some chocolate milk on the emergency brake between the seat yesterday that's been ripening in the sun, but just give me ten minutes and some wet paper towels and the problem is solved. It even has half a tank of gas. :D

Wtf??

Every year the Screen Actor's Guild sends my mom a residual check for 1¢ for her role as "Girl by pool" in the movie The Oscar that usually plays this afternoon. :D So today's the day my mom brings it home. It wasn't even a speaking role and she gets more for it than the Monkees roles were she talked, it takes a couple Monkees episodes to generate a penny but only one showing of The Oscar.

Every year the Screen Actor's Guild sends my mom a residual check for 1¢ for her role as "Girl by pool" in the movie The Oscar that usually plays this afternoon. :D So today's the day my mom brings it home. It wasn't even a speaking role and she gets more for it than the Monkees roles were she talked, it takes a couple Monkees episodes to generate a penny but only one showing of The Oscar.

cool i love residuals. if the shows right they can just keep coming forever however little. so i made an offer on a home today and am now waiting. i hate waiting. hmm, waiting, that reminds me that i need to pick up that thursday reissue

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom