Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

*A plane curve generated by the locus point at which a variable tangent to a rectangular hyperbola intersects a perpendicular from the centre to the tangent"

Just in case anyone wasn't sure :thumb:

Iwasn't certain what this was about, thanks this has cleared it all up nicely.

It's a stupid sign. This dude:

magicianRW.jpg

I'm pretty sure if there was a Most Annoying People of Solo 2011 poll I would come in at the top of the list. :D

Somewhat akin to an old boyfriend I want to forget, I only visit Morrissey-Solo these days when I've had an awful lot to drink.

Is anyone else wigging out over the poor grammar displayed in the thread title, "List of Own Albums Morrissey's Most Proud Of"? It's making me come out in a rash every time I read it. Someone, please, make it go away.

Is anyone else wigging out over the poor grammar displayed in the thread title, "List of Own Albums Morrissey's Most Proud Of"? It's making me come out in a rash every time I read it. Someone, please, make it go away.

FYI, you should send a PM to goinghome.
If you succeed to convince him /her to correct the title.
goinghome will send a PM to a mod or administrator to correct it.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Oh, I can understand... In spite of my criminal and unthinking overuse of ellipses, commas, hyphens, slashes, and parenthesis, I am similarly obsessive about certain aspects of (poor) grammar.

I am no good at typing... I am always somehow misspelling words like "remember" and "definitely" in a flurry of keystrokes, and unwittingly typing the wrong "they're/there/their", two things (obvious poor spelling and lacking a grasp on the most basic elements of grammar) that I cannot tolerate in professional/real-life situations.

I can understand it better online though. I am essentially brain-dead and operating on auto-pilot 90% of my time spent in front of a keyboard (which is incidentally 90% of my day)... So I make embarrassing/stupid typos I'd never make "IRL" without noticing them until three hours after making a post. I figure a lot of folks must be the same way.

PS: Great blog... :lbf:

Last edited:
Oh, I can understand... In spite of my criminal and unthinking overuse of ellipses, commas, hyphens, slashes, and parenthesis, I am similarly obsessive about certain aspects of (poor) grammar.

I am no good at typing... I am always somehow misspelling words like "remember" and "definitely" in a flurry of keystrokes, and unwittingly typing the wrong "they're/there/their", two things (obvious poor spelling and lacking a grasp on the most basic elements of grammar) that I cannot tolerate in professional/real-life situations.

I can understand it better online though. I am essentially brain-dead and operating on auto-pilot 90% of my time spent in front of a keyboard (which is incidentally 90% of my day)... So I make embarrassing/stupid typos I'd never make "IRL" without noticing them until three hours after making a post. I figure a lot of folks must be the same way.

PS: Great blog... :lbf:

Exactly. My posts are often riddled with mistakes I have overlooked in the rush. Poor spelling? Meh. Happens to all of us. Use of a comma when it should have been a semi-colon? Pah. Who cares?

But, "List of Own Albums Morrissey's Most Proud Of" is so completely wrong in every possible way. Now I know goinghome is a smart lass and frankly it is so unimportant that there seems no sense in going on about it. This is not a personal attack on her but rather it is just those words in that particular order that makes me pull a face like I've been sucking on a lemon.

I'll buck up and just ride it out.

The ironic thing is "poor grammar" in the Google images search bring up fewer results than "bad grammar".

Kill me.

1545_bad_grammar_340_470x353.jpg

Last edited:

Last edited by a moderator:
More than anything else in the world, I want to find out where the cat shat. I can smell it, and I've been over this whole place on my hands and knees, but no luck. Where is the cat shit???!?!??!

More than anything else in the world, I want to find out where the cat shat. I can smell it, and I've been over this whole place on my hands and knees, but no luck. Where is the cat shit???!?!??!

Check your shoes. Maybe you stepped in some other cat's shit.

Glad to hear it's nothing serious. Here's to hoping it stays that way for a really long time.

It always sucks when a pet dies. I lost a very friendly young cat to cardiomyopathy in mid-late November [the one in my avatar is his brother, btw] and still get sad about it every now and then. I've found myself drunkenly stumbling outside for a smoke and ending up laying on the ground next to the stepping stones he was buried under, caressing them and babbling, "YOU WERE UH GOOD KITTEE, BLAH BLAH BLAH..." *smooches the stones* a couple of times :crazy: :lbf:

At least I had a lot more cats to keep me company after that... My step dad is almost embarrassingly obsessed with cats, so we have 9 of the f***ing things right now.... I love them, but I resent that my dog has to live outside because of them [allegedly... meanwhile, he was stuck outside before we had any of these cats because of "allergies"] and my stepdad's not-so-fondness for dogs)

I don't hate my stepdad either, BTW... But that one thing in particular does kind of annoy me. :)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom