Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I need a f***ing shag

334337-carpet-store--Tri-City,-MIMagic-Carpet---carpet-rolls.jpg

I generated this graph out of extreme boredom today. :straightface: I think that photoshop thread has made me get back in the mood to look for a real job and exercise my Adobe skillz. :p

6528379601_3a9dfbf09e_z.jpg

Is Saab folding up shop a sign of no more tears for Mary Magdalene? Geddit? No more Saabing?

:straightface:

I'll get me sweatshirt.

I'm currently thinking "how dare this airline put a woman with a baby next to me!"

I complained to the stewardess about it and got that teenage whore bumped down to coach.

I'm losing my goddam mind. On facebook I click a video and it says I need to update Flash. SO I update Flash and ALL YOUTUBE videos are black. So I download the Flash uninstaller and uninstall. Zilch effect. Now I can see NO youtube videos. They play, but the screen is black. Thanks Facebook. THanks synchronicity in my stupid fairy tale brain.

I need a nerd boyfriend to do this shit for me, especially when I'm crabby. :mad:

Use a different browser. Also, did you reboot after the uninstall?

I rebooted Safari.

Just rebooted computer and nada. I'm just mad that even though I followed the steps of uninstalling Flash, it had no effect. I want it to work on Safari because I'm stubborn, I want to make it work.

I had to relight the pilot light to the water heater of the house I'm sitting. So I waited a whole day for the thing to heat up so I could take a shower. THe shower was faREEEEEEEEEZING COLD!!!!!! So I assumed that I must've done it wrong and got back down there and tore the thing apart and attempted to relight it and the thing was glowing blue like it should. In the process of relighting it I followed the instructions step by step and in the process I set the water heater to "Vacation" mode and failed to put it back in "Hot" mode. I was soooo pissed at myself. So I make mistakes but I swear, I did this Flash thing step by step. I'm only working on 4 hours sleep though so I'll try not to beat myself up about it too bad. I'm yammering on about these details because I should be in bed sleeping, I'm in delirious stupid mode. :p Good night, thanks for the tip skylarker.

Last edited:
This very second, trouble is cooking. :( I feel it.

I got youtube to work! I had to clear the cache and cookies. Yippee, I tapped into my inner nerd!!!!!!!!!! AND my inner Isis detector all in one morning! I'd take the rest of the day off but I gotta tap into my inner Cinderella and clean a house. :D

Ummmmmmm...aren't art hounds a bad thing? :o

Last edited by a moderator:
Being home alone and doing homework is sooooo boring. I have felt like I am falling asleep in my chair for the last forty minutes. I can feel my brain falling deeper into a doze in the empty silence. I need some music, or something to make me smile and wake me up, otherwise I could be closing my eyes. :sleeping:

CORRECTION

Abdullah ben Yahya was showing a manuscript, which he had written, to a visitor.

This man said: "But this word has been incorrectly spelt."

He at once deleted the word and wrote in the manner of which his guest approved.

When the man had left, Abdullah was asked: "Why did you do that, considering that the "correction" was in fact inaccurate, and you wrote the wrong word where the original one had been right?"

He answered: "That was a social occasion. The man thought he was helping me, and thought that the expression of his ignorance was an indication of knowledge. I applied the behaviour of culture and politeness, not the behaviour of truth, because when people want politeness and social interchange, they cannot stand truth. Had I stood in relation to this man as teacher to student, matters would have been different. Only stupid people and pedants imagine that their duty is to instruct everyone, when the motive of the people is generally not to seek instruction, but to attract attention."

Idries Shah
Wisdom of the Idiots

Being home alone and doing homework is sooooo boring. I have felt like I am falling asleep in my chair for the last forty minutes. I can feel my brain falling deeper into a doze in the empty silence. I need some music, or something to make me smile and wake me up, otherwise I could be closing my eyes. :sleeping:

I found the mental image of someone using a steady stream of Gabber beats from their stereo as a concentration/study aid very amusing... :)
Not so much a recommendation as much as an imagined scenario relating to your predicament.

I babble a lot when I'm f***ed up. Why not? It's the holidays.

It's not wrong, but it's not good.

Sit back, put a little Jack in your eggnog, put on Your Arsenal as loud as you can stand, and wait it all out, friend.

It will pass.

The world is better with you in it.
What a lovely bloke you are Skylarker. If you lived in Barnet, I'd be your mate.

Hey guys, no committing suicide now. Christmas time is the WORST. Power through it, Raytown!

I'm taking a break from the fam at the mo, they're all in the other room watching football and doing dinner dishes. Nice to come here and see your familiar faces. Or avatars or whatever. :p

Im drunk a bit.

Yesterday two people got what is called "infinity" scarves. Britt from Em and myself from Jon's mom. Both times they were folded in half like a lemniscate and placed over our heads, I witnessed this. I am very much me and American, Britt represents Britain? The British one? Anyway whatever, can we go now? :straightface:

Yesterday two people got what is called "infinity" scarves. Britt from Em and myself from Jon's mom. Both times they were folded in half like a lemniscate and placed over our heads, I witnessed this. I am very much me and American, Britt represents Britain? The British one? Anyway whatever, can we go now? :straightface:

*A plane curve generated by the locus point at which a variable tangent to a rectangular hyperbola intersects a perpendicular from the centre to the tangent"

Just in case anyone wasn't sure :thumb:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom