Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

One minute "Lalala, everything's awesome." The next minute BLAM, can barely walk up the steps to the front door. Fever, chills, aches. :tears: And my doctor who treated me for the bronchitis I just got over is 40 miles away.

Oh no! How dreadful. :(

I got another shot of penicillin and a prescription for more antibiotics that he told me to fill ONLY if the penicillin does nothing. And he said something interesting, he said last time I was sick enough to be admitted to the hospital :)eek:) but that he is aware that our local hospitals have a bug going around in them that is making the sick people more sick, but if this continues he may have no choice. I'm kind of wondering why he didn't tell me this information LAST time, I guess so as not to worry??

Go go leukocytes! I don't want to be trapped in a hospital bed, that would be TORTURE!!

I just got out of jail for a simple possession charge.. $500.00 or 7 days in jail. Give me the time.. 3 hots and a cot..

I just got out of jail for a simple possession charge.. $500.00 or 7 days in jail. Give me the time.. 3 hots and a cot..
Hi Roky, I responded to post of yours on another thread on similar subject. How appalling that you should be jailed for this. I hope you are OK. Christ, these stupid f***ers locking people like you up, are there not better things that can be done with taxpayers money!

bloody pathetic law, they should have no right to do that! Peter's right, a waste of money throwing you in jail over a small possession charge! They need to be solving crimes, not stupid things like this.

Well I had nice day out today in town and I found the mysterious chinese buffet place and had a meal in there with Mrs Davie. Hmm, wasn't as great as I was expecting for a "mysterious hidden chinese buffet place" but it was cheap at £5.90 a buffet lunch! Saved my a load of money, I guess...

The first time I came into close contact with Morrissey he was sitting next to Merck Mercuriadis, or as my mom would say "that Merck Mercuriadis" since he's the enemy now. :p We all sat and listened to Russell Brand talk of stashing coke up his butt at an airport. They seemed friendly whispering to each other. I figured he must be a nice guy, super bald if I recall. Before the show Morrissey was whisked through the lobby, I was at the bar buying us beers and the girl I was with was able to approach Morrissey and talk to him. When I showed up Merck pulled him away by his arm and my heart sank, but knew it was all part of being famous. Too bad he had to end up bring a douche on a number of levels.

I guess I did sort of come into contact with him when they found their seats. My friend was out calling her friends to say she talked to Morrissey and as Merck and Moz found their seats, he walked past and I stuck my elbow out and it grazed the sleeve of his coat. And he groaned mischievously. :love: So not a completely bad night. I hate thinking his company that night later became "acrimonious." I guess mine did too now that I think about it. :D

Last edited:
Something I didn't know about The Smiths in The UK Indie Chart!

THE INDIE CHART - 26 November 1983
The Smiths - This Charming Man at No 1 for 7* weeks!

THE INDIE CHART - 28 January 1984
The Smiths - What Difference Does It Make? at No 1 for 9 weeks!

THE INDIE CHART - 9 June 1984
The Smiths - Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now at No 1 for 3* weeks

THE INDIE CHART - 8 September 1984
The Smiths William, It Was Really Nothing at No 1 for 2 weeks

THE INDIE CHART - 16 February 1985
The Smiths - How Soon Is Now at No 1 for 4 weeks

THE INDIE CHART - 6th April 1985
The Smiths - Shakespeare's Sister at No 1 for 4 weeks

THE INDIE CHART - 20 July 1985
The Smiths - That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore at No 1 for 2 weeks

THE INDIE CHART - 12 October 1985
The Smiths - The Boy With A Thorn In His Side at No 1 for 3 weeks

THE INDIE CHART - 7 June 1986
The Smiths - Bigmouth Strikes Again at No 1 for 5 weeks

THE INDIE CHART - 9 August 1986
The Smiths - Panic at No 1 for 4 weeks

THE INDIE CHART - 8 November 1986
The Smiths - Ask at No 1 for 2 weeks

THE INDIE CHART - 31st January 1987
The Smiths - Shoplifters of The World Unite No 1 for 4 weeks

THE INDIE CHART - 25 April 1987
The Smiths - Sheila Take A Bow at No 1 for 3 weeks

THE INDIE CHART - 22 August 1987
The Smiths - Girlfriend In A Com at No 1 for 2 weeks

Last edited by a moderator:
Skip over this if you don't want to read a self-indulgent moany bit. (EDIT: In fact, I think I'll spoiler-tag it so you don't have to read unless you're really interested in my life and emotional state :p) This has been playing on my mind for a while now and I need somewhere vaguely 'public' to write it down, to get it off my chest, if you like.

So sometimes I really f***ing resent being at boarding school the last 6 years of my life. I met a few great people and became more self-reliant in many ways, but I feel like it's left me even more distant and anxious and slow to trust people than I was already. I can't help thinking I'd be far more balanced and with less issues if I'd been able to have a 'normal' adolescence. Maybe it's right for some- so many people in my year seemed to really love it, which makes me feel even more ungrateful- but clearly not me. My experiences weren't terrible in any definable way, I just found the environment very cosseted and quite lonely, especially for the first few years. I'm also slightly sick of constantly worrying that, when I meet people and eventually mention that I went to boarding school, they'll immediately make assumptions about class and privilege and silver-spoon bullshit. As you can tell, I have quite the chip on my shoulder about it.

I don't really know why I'm bothering to post this here. I'm aware not a lot of people will be able to relate to the specific experience, just needed some kind of weird cathartic airing for my issues- it's not something I can talk about with my parents as it seems ungrateful, and I'm not really close enough to anyone at uni yet. So yeah, sorry if it seems morose or attention-seeking (another lingering paranoia I think, ha). I may delete it later. Night all.

EDIT: Oh, also, this is pretty cool:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-15391515

I am apparently the 80,668,323,832nd person to have lived since history began- thereabouts, anyway. It makes you feel so tiny and insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited:
Skip over this if you don't want to read a self-indulgent moany bit. (EDIT: In fact, I think I'll spoiler-tag it so you don't have to read unless you're really interested in my life and emotional state :p) This has been playing on my mind for a while now and I need somewhere vaguely 'public' to write it down, to get it off my chest, if you like.

So sometimes I really f***ing resent being at boarding school the last 6 years of my life. I met a few great people and became more self-reliant in many ways, but I feel like it's left me even more distant and anxious and slow to trust people than I was already. I can't help thinking I'd be far more balanced and with less issues if I'd been able to have a 'normal' adolescence. Maybe it's right for some- so many people in my year seemed to really love it, which makes me feel even more ungrateful- but clearly not me. My experiences weren't terrible in any definable way, I just found the environment very cosseted and quite lonely, especially for the first few years. I'm also slightly sick of constantly worrying that, when I meet people and eventually mention that I went to boarding school, they'll immediately make assumptions about class and privilege and silver-spoon bullshit. As you can tell, I have quite the chip on my shoulder about it.

I don't really know why I'm bothering to post this here. I'm aware not a lot of people will be able to relate to the specific experience, just needed some kind of weird cathartic airing for my issues- it's not something I can talk about with my parents as it seems ungrateful, and I'm not really close enough to anyone at uni yet. So yeah, sorry if it seems morose or attention-seeking (another lingering paranoia I think, ha). I may delete it later. Night all.

EDIT: Oh, also, this is pretty cool:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-15391515

I am apparently the 80,668,323,832nd person to have lived since history began- thereabouts, anyway. It makes you feel so tiny and insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

I understand. I had (am having) a sort of schooling that is good, but sort of different and people make assumptions about it and I really don't want to deal with it sometimes. Like they think it is a big part of why I am so quiet and shy, but it isn't, because my sister is having the same schooling and she can be laughing and joking with someone she just met within ten minutes. So yeah, I understand that.

Yay, for my birthday my sister got me Doctor Who A Christmas Carol DVD, my dad got me The White Stripes Elephant guitar songbook, and my mom got me a Doctor Who shirt that says, "The angels have the phonebox" and a TARDIS phone charm that is supposed to light up and spin when I get a phone call. (I can't figure out where the phone charm goes though.) I love my family. They totally know me. :D

Yay, for my birthday my sister got me Doctor Who A Christmas Carol DVD, my dad got me The White Stripes Elephant guitar songbook, and my mom got me a Doctor Who shirt that says, "The angels have the phonebox" and a TARDIS phone charm that is supposed to light up and spin when I get a phone call. (I can't figure out where the phone charm goes though.) I love my family. They totally know me. :D

Mom looked up the phone charm thing on the internet and we figured out where it goes. It works! So cute.

tumblr_ltr4wpvInH1qkjxrmo1_500.gif

is it your birthday today?

Its Matt Smith's BD as well.

Happy Birthday and what lovely Dr Who gifts you got. :)

Happy Birthday, Kenzie!

Last night I got a call from a DJ I sold a painting to back in 2008. I haven't talked with him since the art show where he bought my painting but he and his wife added me on Facebook where they've quietly stayed on my friend list ever since. Anyway, called me out of the blue last night to tell me that Morrissey was going to be on Jimmy Kimmel on November 23rd and to reserve tickets right away because they'd be gone soon. I freaked out when I got two tickets and I immediately called to thank him. Turns out, he's been very good friends with Boz for years and he invited me to "meet up with everyone before the show". He then asked me what shows I won't be attending and I told him. He assured me that we'd go backstage at the Jimmy Kimmel show and ask Boz for tickets for the other concerts. He said that he get's tickets whenever he wants but he's careful who he introduces and takes backstage because "no one really seems worthy". He commended me for being a "die hard super fan" and said that if anyone deserves to get free tickets and go backstage, it's me. I got off the phone and screamed louder than I ever have before and then I literally wept. It still feels so surreal to me. I felt like I was dreaming. Well, I still do.

Shit, I told a "friend" from school about this and he laughed and told everyone else and now everyone thinks I'm a crazy liar. Wow. Awesome. I guess that's what I get for being excited and trusting.

Where is Juno? Are you there Juno?

Lol :D It does sound too good to be true, a far cry from me thinking I'm Morrissey's androgynously hermetically-sealed other half kind of too good to be true. I hope this DJ can deliver the goods, if not for just one show. You're a cool girl. :cool:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom