Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I know this wasn't aimed at me, but it still brightened my day. Adorable. :love:

Awww, thanks.

Awww, so cute!

I had to miss guitar class today because I felt completely grossed out and I knew I wouldn't be able to handle the motion of cars. This totally sucks. Isn't there anything they can do to help me? I tried medicine one and it didn't work at all, medicine two did work, but it gave me anxiety almost everyday and my eye was twitching everyday, medicine three, the one I am on right now, isn't really working and I am feeling sick all the time. The doctor said these are my only options for medications. URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Vent over, thank for that CrystalGeezer. Even if it wasn't meant for me, it did make me feel better. :p

Here. Maybe Blanche will make you feel better. :)

6151168925_89447da9b9_z.jpg

Hey everybody! How's it going? Friday night for me and my son has gone to a party. He is doing year 12 at high school and has
been studying music among other things. His school had their concert the other night. My son was the MC plus he performed four songs.
One of which was Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand. My son plays guitar very well. I'm proud of him.
But as for me, washing clothes, cleaning, cooking usual stuff. Not a whole lot of exciting things to tell. But hey, I better
get on with things, huh?!

Hey everybody! How's it going? Friday night for me and my son has gone to a party. He is doing year 12 at high school and has
been studying music among other things. His school had their concert the other night. My son was the MC plus he performed four songs.
One of which was Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand. My son plays guitar very well. I'm proud of him.
But as for me, washing clothes, cleaning, cooking usual stuff. Not a whole lot of exciting things to tell. But hey, I better
get on with things, huh?!

I love that song! How cool!:guitar:

I just rode my bike to my local record store to pick up a few copies of the new LA Weekly. There's a nice little ad in here. The coffee was delicious and I'm so into the staff's Duran Duran kick. I'm afraid I might be one of those pretentious looking people who sit it public places with their MacBooks being used for absolutely nothing constructive. C'est la vie.

I'm still smiling from hearing the Cure's "Lovesong" while at Lowe's this morning. It was a SIGN, baby! "Looking for some copper pipe? Here's some Cure to make browsing the plumbing aisle a little less boring!"

Fly me to the moon.... *sigh*

I'm still smiling from hearing the Cure's "Lovesong" while at Lowe's this morning. It was a SIGN, baby! "Looking for some copper pipe? Here's some Cure to make browsing the plumbing aisle a little less boring!"

Fly me to the moon.... *sigh*

Are you welding copper? Keep your flux clean! :D

I hate Golf. I have the scar above my temple to prove it.

Dogs don't like me. I have the scars under my hair, on my temple, and under my eyebrow to prove it.

Dogs don't like me. I have the scars under my hair, on my temple, and under my eyebrow to prove it.

What are you doing sticking your head in dogs mouths? :D

:popcorn:

I'm sure you've heard many prostitutes utter the same line when you've been unable to maintain an erection...

The three dots, again! So predictable!
An attempt at a sex-based insult. So predictable!
Not funny. So predictable!

And you want to be a Mod? Just because you have the time and inclination to post comments on every single thread on this forum doesn't mean you should, or that people are interested. You're full of shit and think your opinion matters. It doesn't.
Your reply to my comment, and to most comments that disagree with what you say, shows why you shouldn't be a moderator.
Take notes from the current moderators: seen, but not heard.

The three dots, again! So predictable!
An attempt at a sex-based insult. So predictable!
Not funny. So predictable!

And you want to be a Mod? Just because you have the time and inclination to post comments on every single thread on this forum doesn't mean you should, or that people are interested. You're full of shit and think your opinion matters. It doesn't.
Your reply to my comment, and to most comments that disagree with what you say, shows why you shouldn't be a moderator.
Take notes from the current moderators: seen, but not heard.

Excuse me. who the hell are you? It's one thing to be too stupid to get a joke, it's another thing to whine on and on about it in several threads. Seriously. I get that you obviously don't get the humor, that's fine. However, if you wish for me to believe that you genuinely think his opinion doesn't matter, stop complaining about it all over the forums. It obviously matters enough to warrant your precious attention. Why don't you do us all a favor and shut the hell up until you decide to actually contribute something of value to this site.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom