Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I am bored out of my mind. Nothing on tv. I'm housesitting a house that's under construction so there's nothing but banging and dust. And the owner asked that I stick around the house all day because he is fighting with the contractor and if any workers show up to plaster the outside, I'm supposed to stop them. Do I look like like someone who knows how to say "Stop plastering until the contract is renegotiated!" in Spanish? :p Bleh :(

Once it's quittin' time I might ride my bike to the theater to see The Help. Ever since watching Easy A, I've had this weird girl crush on Emma Stone. I love watching her mouth form words, I'm mesmerized by it for some reason. My friend read the book and said it was decent, obviously written with movie in mind.

Me too.

trebek.jpg

How can I find out where and when PETA is holding events in my neighborhood?

Pic related - It's me, laughing.

1301378985506.jpg

I got a little misty watching that Rhino Smiths press video. Something always tells me "Don't bother watching the videos." so I don't, really. I mean I know November and Everyday and the "I am a poor freezingly cold soul" one by heart (even though my brain is overwhelmed at the moment and I can't remember the title of that song. :squiffy:) but other than that I tend to veer away from the videos. It's stupid. I guess, I dunno, they're just kind of heavy for me, they answer questions and it's so lonely to be the only one sho sees the answer. That sounds crazy and pompous. Lets just say they pack a punch for me and I don't watch them. Anyway, I got a little misty watching the video where they rode around the Salford Lads Club. When I was in the depths of hell, the monster who was simultaneously my teacher would back me in a corner and scream things in my face and I had to be emotionless and take it. One of the things he screamed over and over was that I was so worthless I was going to be a bag lady, on the street with trash bags. To see that child with the framework of a stroller...

Heavy. :o

It was so drummed into me by him, this concept of being a bag lady, I'd look for more positive parallels after leaving him, turning the memory of his shit I took for years into some sort of gold. So I thought BaG was a loose green translation to GeB. To see it more real, Morrissey riding around the brick and mortar wasteland with his army of Morrissey clones searching...that's more heavy than any link to a God. It's so real and sincere. It's so human. And How Soon Is Now? Are you kidding me? :tears:

Damn you Rhino! :o :p

Last edited:
I got a little misty watching that Rhino Smiths press video. Something always tells me "Don't bother watching the videos." so I don't, really. I mean I know November and Everyday and the "I am a poor freezingly cold soul" one by heart (even though my brain is overwhelmed at the moment and I can't remember the title of that song. :squiffy:) but other than that I tend to veer away from the videos. It's stupid. I guess, I dunno, they're just kind of heavy for me, they answer questions and it's so lonely to be the only one sho sees the answer. That sounds crazy and pompous. Lets just say they pack a punch for me and I don't watch them. Anyway, I got a little misty watching the video where they rode around the Salford Lads Club. When I was in the depths of hell, the monster who was simultaneously my teacher would back me in a corner and scream things in my face and I had to be emotionless and take it. One of the things he screamed over and over was that I was so worthless I was going to be a bag lady, on the street with trash bags. To see that child with the framework of a stroller...

Heavy. :o

For this the good doctor prescribes an Atlantic City Cavern - "Whatever you do, take care of your shoes!"

Last edited by a moderator:
My cat is snoring and viva is also asleep and making some pretty adorable noises. Sounds like, "mm. mm. mmhmm. mm." Everyone is asleep but me.

For this the good doctor prescribes an Atlantic City Cavern - "Whatever you do, take care of your shoes!"

Thanks.

I had the opportunity to sneak home and sleep in my own bed for two days but it would mean a 100 mile round trip and I'm exhausted from just riding 12 miles. :squiffy: So it's the livingroom floor for me tonight and tomorrow. Yay.

Last edited by a moderator:
My cat is snoring and viva is also asleep and making some pretty adorable noises. Sounds like, "mm. mm. mmhmm. mm." Everyone is asleep but me.

Drink some wine.

But did you watch the video? While my going to a Morrissey show days are seemingly finished. (lackluster shows - but that is another story) I could see Phish whenever the opportunity presented itself. 3 hrs of playing and the jam is incredible fun for a $55 - $85 ticket.

It won't play on my phone. :( I tried copying to a browser window instead of the YouTube ap. But I have heard Phish jams before. :thumb: I'd take morrissey on his worst crabbiest day over a phish concert. :p

It won't play on my phone. :( I tried copying to a browser window instead of the YouTube ap. But I have heard Phish jams before. :thumb: I'd take morrissey on his worst crabbiest day over a phish concert. :p

Cavern is incredible... listen when you get the chance

I'm reinterpreting the entire Monkees catalog. I got a torrent of every session, every mix, meticulously dated...the complete sessionography from 1966 to 1970...in FLAC...I'm rewriting history, baby. CHRIST how I love The Monkees.

Do you watch the show? My mom was in 3 or 4 episodes. :)

Must keep posting inanities. Must keep trying. Must keep looking desperate. Must keep f***ing up.

GET THE f*** OUT OF DODGE!!!!

HELL YES I WATCH IT!!!!

Let me explain..I am obsessed with The Monkees.

Which episodes and who was she? An extra?

I don't know which episodes. She was a cocktail waitress in one and a girl lounging around a pool in a few others. No speaking parts. She still gets SAG checks for them for a few cents. :p

Jesus f***ing Christ I am not a morning person. I need to go to LA. To walk around school with my overbearing mother and set up accommodations that I don't f***ing need. I've been awake for a little over 10 minutes and I've already been barked at over 5 different very trivial things. I seriously wish I could just disappear entirely. f*** everyone and everything respectively.

Jesus f***ing Christ I am not a morning person. I need to go to LA. To walk around school with my overbearing mother and set up accommodations that I don't f***ing need. I've been awake for a little over 10 minutes and I've already been barked at over 5 different very trivial things. I seriously wish I could just disappear entirely. f*** everyone and everything respectively.

High-five! I am in a bad mood too. Grrr.

Beautiful day for golfing. However forecast is for thunderstorms on Friday. There may be NO tailgate... WTF ?!?!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom