Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I have been thinking about my jealous boyfriend right now. I'm thinking of how much I want to punch him in the face for being so possessive and weird. He's freaking me out and I really didn't expect that he would be that weird when it comes to relationships. Before, it was going on smoothly. But now I just want to vomit on how tight he is when it comes to handling relationships. I feel I cannot breathe anymore. He keeps on dictating me on what to do, where to go and what to wear. Makes me think to leave him for good.

It was bloody humid, I was stuck in a tiny car for about 5 hours coming back from York and it was horrible. In the end I just went to sleep because it was too hot to be conscious.

I can never sleep when it's warm! It's awful. I hardly slept at all tonight. Great. This will probably trigger my insomnia.

I can never sleep when it's warm! It's awful. I hardly slept at all tonight. Great. This will probably trigger my insomnia.

I forget! There is ONE good thing about the heath, and that is that I never ever get hungry when it's warm so I always manage to loose some weight under the summer.

I'm getting so excited reading about all the gigs and everyone's experiences. I really hope Morrissey comes and plays here too. :)

Me and the girls took a bath in the paddling pool in the garden. It was an excellent cure for the heat.

I was cosmically namechecked by Bjork!!! :blushing: (I love that stuff. :o)

Cosmically? I'm a something. In reality? I'm a nothing. :p

Yay! The doctors figured out what's wrong with me. My stomach doesn't empty properly. My stomach takes much longer than the normal stomach to empty, which is causing my nausea.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom