Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Ahhh! I know who your on about now!!! Mr Ray Pist!

Who? What you're on about?

But on the other hand: that might be interesting. A showdown between the Magical Rapist and Ray Pist. Who will nail who? :p

Hahahahah, I can sooooo tell that you edited that post!
You didn't get who Mr Ray Pist was, did you???? :D

DAVIE WINS AGAIN! MWHAHAHAHAHA!

I haven't lost that much food so I can't be bothered. But still, it's the principle, you don't steal food from the people you share kitchen with. In Sweden I shared kitchen for three years and never lost anything. I have lived here for not much longer than a month and have already lost food on a handful of occasions.

Food nicking always reminds me of ...Seal.:straightface: because I once heard a flatmate say he knew somebody who had shared accomodation with him and apparently he stole other people's food quite often in his younger, poorer days.
I still don't know if it's true or if my flatmate was having me on (Seal rhyming with steal :rolleyes:...)
If that was true though, he should write a biography...Seal: my story: From stolen Cocopops to Top of the Pops
:crazy:

Mrs Davie is coming over tomorrow...will have to get some sort of dinner in preparation for tomorrow, folks!
Scampi and Chips it is then! :D

Was it a big mistake of myself to come here for a short visit to see how things have been with everyone in the last 2 years?
As the Cars put it, "Hello, Hello Again"...

Ahhhh, finally got interwebs up an running after being in the new flat nearly two weeks, Vodafone take their sweet ass time setting up interwebs!

Not sure I wanna know why I like what I like.

But these things take time
And I know that I'm
The most inept
That ever stepped

Others conquered love - but I ran
I sat in my room and I drew up a plan
Oh, but plans can fall through (as so often they do)
And time is against me now...

Is that where she got her name? I had thought it was but I never knew for sure.

Yes, it is. So have you read anything by him? I haven't yet but I got loads of books by him and I'm planning to read some of them when I get back to Sweden in summer. And what does KenzieW stand for then?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom