Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Last edited by a moderator:
Will humanity destroy itself?

Answer: YES!

Sod Jesus or the 2012 theory....I know the truth, the world will die due to human action

Will humanity destroy itself?

Answer: YES!

Sod Jesus or the 2012 theory....I know the truth, the world will die due to human action

I sure hope not! I'm hoping for a big apocalypse next year. Only a year left....I should make some sort of countdown calender.

I sure hope not! I'm hoping for a big apocalypse next year. Only a year left....I should make some sort of countdown calender.

If the world is ending next year...it's most probably a massive atomic bomb which is will be heading straight for us from Iran, Russia or Japan! My bets are Iran!

If the world is ending next year...it's most probably a massive atomic bomb which is will be heading straight for us from Iran, Russia or Japan! My bets are Iran!

Iran doesn't have an atomic bomb. Neither do Japan. They don't even have an army.

I'm still hoping for Jesus! Or Buddha! Or Zarathustra!

Anyway....my theory will come true!
Humanity is too intelligent...and greed will lead the human race to extinction

Have you ever heard of China, South Korea and North Korea?

Japan is the only country which constitution states Renunciation of War.

If I give you the name of the restaurant, the street it is on and the cross street, you should be able to find it. The excuse "I haven't been to this town much" is pretty lame in this age of the Internet and the fact that you're studying computer science! *idiot*

Oh, and the nuclear bomb will be coming from n Korea IMHO.

Have you ever heard of China, South Korea and North Korea?

Japan is the only country which constitution states Renunciation of War.

I have heard of those countries at my Down Syndrome High School, yes...

What is reunciation of war?

Aye North Korea is the worst for war, they are military run, aren't they?

90 is "go", short for gopala. Hard to get super excited about at the moment but cool stuff to see.

At this very moment I'm thinking that this is my last week in Berlin.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom