Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Why does having the windows open make me feel melancholy and uneasy? It isn't exactly that the windows are open but something about the sounds of outside, the smell of the outside, and the breeze blowing through the house. (I know, I'm weird.)

I don't find that strange at all. On Sunday the sky was pink and blue and it reminded me of a jumper my mum knitted for me when I was a pup and I suddenly I felt quite blue and started to think about death and stuff. :(

This mild spell is making me :(

Is your mother still alive? Did you think of her death or your own?

Yes thank God she is, both my parents are. But I sometimes get this feeling that you know, all things come to an end. Everybody does I suppose.

It seems sometimes that all good things belong to the past, like, feeling secure and loved like a kid does; and that soon or later you'll be completely alone with noone to rely on in a world that's just making you sick.

(I'm in an extremely cheerful mood.:o)

There's a weird dude stalking my mom. I have his phone number. :cool:

Are you sure it's just not a mate of yours....a lot of mates follow my Mum :sick:

Is she a milf?

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pqUdPa0EfbE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pqUdPa0EfbE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited:
I don't find that strange at all. On Sunday the sky was pink and blue and it reminded me of a jumper my mum knitted for me when I was a pup and I suddenly I felt quite blue and started to think about death and stuff. :(

This mild spell is making me :(

I think it has something to do with memories for me too. When the windows are open it reminds me of something, nothing specific, just something from my past. I can't place it but it leaves me feeling sad. "The passing of time and all of its sickening crimes is making me sad again..."

we have the same american rubbish the rest of the world has. supposedly 'two and a half men' is the most popular show here. awful. charlie sheen sleepwalks through the entire show and get's paid a million dollars an episode. right now, there is just crappy infomercials on.

we have the same american rubbish the rest of the world has. supposedly 'two and a half men' is the most popular show here. awful. charlie sheen sleepwalks through the entire show and get's paid a million dollars an episode. right now, there is just crappy infomercials on.

Two and a half men makes me sick. It's utter crap. How anyone can find it funny is beyond me.

Welcome Chris!:)

I hate two and a half men. I have seen it a few times at other people's homes and I can't believe that people actually think it is funny.

I'm now training to be a full time manager for small or local shops, it's gonna be great! :p

I was a cafe manager once. Thankless job. TONS of paperwork, inventory, ordering, emplyees begging you for days off with puppy dog eyes, someone calls in sick guess who covers? Good luck DAVIE! :thumb: :D

I was a cafe manager once. Thankless job. TONS of paperwork, inventory, ordering, emplyees begging you for days off with puppy dog eyes, someone calls in sick guess who covers? Good luck DAVIE! :thumb: :D

Hmm, charities are cool though...I don't think I have the guts to actually order anyone about. I'm too shy :o :lbf:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom