Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Rest in Peace, Colin. The Pekin Robin I frequently housesit. :( This isn't him but it's what he looked like. He used to sing at times that helped me with stuff.

dpp_1007.jpg

Here's the real Colin. He's bald because he's 4 years older than he should be in his photo. Rest in peace, Colin.

163215_1753264039487_1475499678_1922763_3941149_n.jpg

Last edited:
So...What's up? I haven't been on here in two days. I think that is the longest I have been away since I joined. ( I know I am pathetic.)

To answer your question, goathomey is fine. :p

I have flowery canvas Docs! :love: The back and top are really stiff at the moment so they're a bit uncomfortable, but I'm wearing them around the house to break them in as I was told they loosen up quite a bit after a dozen or so wears.

Cool for you! I am so jealous. I want a pair.

I have flowery canvas Docs! :love: The back and top are really stiff at the moment so they're a bit uncomfortable, but I'm wearing them around the house to break them in as I was told they loosen up quite a bit after a dozen or so wears.

Yay you got them! :p

434px-Statue_of_Liberty_7.jpg

The Statue of Liberty (Liberty Enlightening the World [French: La Liberté éclairant le monde]) is a colossal neoclassical sculpture on Liberty Island in New York Harbor, designed by Frédéric Bartholdi and dedicated on October 28, 1886. The statue, a gift to the United States from the people of France, is of a robed female figure representing Libertas, the Roman goddess of freedom, who bears a torch and a tabula ansata (a tablet evoking the law) upon which is inscribed the date of the American Declaration of Independence. A broken chain lies at her feet. The statue has become an iconic symbol of freedom and of the United States.

The back and top are really stiff at the moment so they're a bit uncomfortable

:eek: I once bought a pair of shiny black ones and was never able to wear them for the same reason. Blisters as big as dinner plaaaates. If you don't manage to break them gimme a call and we'll go break Doctor Marten's nose.:mad:

They weren't cheap.:mad:

"Doctor" my arse!:mad:

Cool for you! I am so jealous. I want a pair.

Docs are fantastic, they have quite a few different pairs on the schuh website (although you're not in the UK). It was a bit of a bugger to find non-leather ones though. I also love the black and white polka-dot ones.

Yay you got them! :p

Yeah, I managed to get them in my tiny local shoe shop for £20 less than I would have done in a major chain store or on the official site, so it was success all round. The owner seemed quite knowledgeable about Docs as well, which was helpful.

:eek: I once bought a pair of shiny black ones and was never able to wear them for the same reason. Blisters as big as dinner plaaaates. If you don't manage to break them gimme a call and we'll go break Doctor Marten's nose.:mad:

They weren't cheap.:mad:

"Doctor" my arse!:mad:

:lbf: Apparently he invented them as a method of ankle support/protection after a skiing injury, which is useful as I've broken my ankle a number of times. I'm actually planning to go out in them tomorrow (with thick socks), but I'm taking some pumps with me incase I end up in agony; my poor feet are very sensitive.

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom