Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Ed's feelin like a rockstar today 'cause he got a package from SWEDEN from his #1 partner in crime!!!!!

now he's pretendin' he's in greece (which is easy to do cause it's f***ing hot in here!!) and bugging me to go out so he can invite chicks over to 'chill'

the superclassy and manly bear sized beach towel and inflatable flamingo beer holder is from Bjorn. the book is mine from bun bun!!

thanks @bjorn, thanks @bun bun !!!!!!! :bearface::loveletter:🥰🐻‍❄️

View attachment 78092

View attachment 78093
(looking like he had a rough night)

View attachment 78094

View attachment 78095

EddY looks so stylish! :hearteyes:

The inflatable flamingo and sequined Marc Jacobs scarf are very "Mykonos pool party"! Très chic.

EddY looks so stylish! :hearteyes:

The inflatable flamingo and sequined Marc Jacobs scarf are very "Mykonos pool party"! Très chic.
that's what EddY was going for!!! (so he says now :rolleyes:)

I watched that Zac Efron Ted Bundy movie. It was really trash but the "so bad it's good" kind. A+ for entertainment and the cast is pretty good. There is no violence or gore and it's really about how women with low self esteem are attracted to serial killers specifically and narcissists in general that they can have a codependent relationship with.

I watched that Zac Efron Ted Bundy movie. It was really trash but the "so bad it's good" kind. A+ for entertainment and the cast is pretty good. There is no violence or gore and it's really about how women with low self esteem are attracted to serial killers specifically and narcissists in general that they can have a codependent relationship with.
😶

WTF FC i doubt any of the women knew that Bundy for more than 5 min before he killed them much less that he was a 'serial killer'😶
'o its a serial killer let me go over and hang out with him':crazy:
how do you happen to know they had 'low self esteem' if they are dead and you never even met them????🤥

poor psycho babble. maybe go back to JJ Alias is the best option.:hammer:

😶

WTF FC i doubt any of the women knew that Bundy for more than 5 min before he killed them much less that he was a 'serial killer'😶
how do you happen to know they had 'low self esteem' if they are dead and you never even met them????🤥

“ poor psycho babble” 🙄🙄🙄

Says our very own
Ted Bundy....🗡🔨🔪

Oi Cro... Has Jolene came
Back to you yet .....

Thought not :ha-no:

😶

so true!! the thing that was most disturbing about bundy (i mean, besides the murders lol) is that no one had any clue what he was really like!!

I haven't seen the film but I'm going to assume the women being referred to were those who made contact with Bundy while he was in prison. But of course Dave doesn't explain himself very well and made it seem like the women Bundy killed were the ones drawn to him, when, as vegan.cro said, in most cases those women didn't know Bundy for longer than a few minutes. So thank you to vegan.cro for shining a light on Dave's poor explanatory skills and translating Dave's psychobabble for the rest of us which allows the record to be set straight. Misinformation would run rampant on this website if it weren't for vegan.cro's input and it's about time some of you start to put some respect on his name 🇭🇷

Hulk Hogan Handshake GIF

"I haven't watched the film but I'll correctly guess that it's the serial killer groupies (like rifke) that Dave was talking about. Except skip that because I'd rather make myself look stupid in order to support the stupidity of other members. Maybe Dave will finally reply to me."
#NoticeMeDave

I haven't seen the film but I'm going to assume the women being referred to were those who made contact with Bundy while he was in prison. But of course Dave doesn't explain himself very well and made it seem like the women Bundy killed were the ones drawn to him, when, as vegan.cro said, in most cases those women didn't know Bundy for longer than a few minutes. So thank you to vegan.cro for shining a light on Dave's poor explanatory skills and translating Dave's psychobabble for the rest of us which allows the record to be set straight. Misinformation would run rampant on this website if it weren't for vegan.cro's input and it's about time some of you start to put some respect on his name 🇭🇷

Hulk Hogan Handshake GIF
HEAR HEAR!!

Hulk Hogan Handshake GIF

its tough to be a'robert anton wilson' type guru if you reside in the hood and have no electricity
in your poor squalid housing dwelling and, you happen to air finger shoot black crack heads off trees:blushing:

:hammer:

"I haven't watched the film but I'll correctly guess that it's the serial killer groupies (like rifke) that Dave was talking about. Except skip that because I'd rather make myself look stupid in order to support the stupidity of other members. Maybe Dave will finally reply to me."
#NoticeMeDave
:rolleyes:

psycho babble failure FC. :blushing:
the women never did think he was guilty FFS FC:straightface:
they supported him because they thought he was innocent not
because he was a serial killer:rage:
when he confessed they gave him up 😶

maybe you should psycho babble why blue blood was killed
in that other show instead this bundy show has been a katastrofa for you🤒

:hammer:

liz hayes is the best thing about australia. she's way more attractive than any 65 year old ought to be, and even makes me forget the fact of how much i hate female australian accents.

Can't believe the extremes of weather. Spring and summer bone dry, and autumn almost constant rain.

I got in touch with an old friend today, after 2 or 3 years not speaking, and he's not had the jab either. I've invited him to come use the guest painting station. He will when weather permits, as he gets around by bicycle.

My group walk was canceled due to heavy rain today, and I didn't go out on my own. My accomplishments of the day are, napped, bathed, brushed my teeth, made a small pot of soup, wrote morning pages, had a face to face chat with a friend, and a phone chat with another friend I'd begun to think was dead because his phone was suspended for some reason. I forgot to ask why. I guess it was because his dad was paying the bill, and he died.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom