Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I doubt it. I did a few years ago because I worked at a place that had a haunted house and I was Dr Frankenstein.
i knew you were a carny, dave

This kid that was the son of one of the women that worked there was the monster. I wore a doctor's coat and I had white hairspray in my hair. There were bubbling containers. He would lie on the table and be still and then when some kids came in I'd say "it's alive!" He would sit up and they'd scream. it was pretty fun.

Trick or treating is for kids but you could make a display. Carve a pumpkin and make a scarecrow or something.

This kid that was the son of one of the women that worked there was the monster. I wore a doctor's coat and I had white hairspray in my hair. There were bubbling containers. He would lie on the table and be still and then when some kids came in I'd say "it's alive!" He would sit up and they'd scream. it was pretty fun.

Trick or treating is for kids but you could make a display. Carve a pumpkin and make a scarecrow or something.
oh my god, we dont want to hear about your adventures in pedophilia, dave

you could say "hey light housework, why dont you pretend that your toothbrush is a paintbrush and that tooth paste is paint and that your teeth are a canvas and imagine that youre painting a really shitty painting?"

32 years later, I'm reading Mozipedia and painting to Morrissey's voice, hanging out on solow, with jowls, at 57. I aged fast between 2011 and 2021.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom