Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I think I understand but this is seeing it as if this woman were victimizing my friend. I've seen other people try to do that too and my friend is pretty smart so even if they think they are fooling her they aren't. This woman thinks she is going to make some money and she is afraid that I'm going to mess that up for her. I hope she does make money. My friend is nonconfrontational but she's totally aware of what's going on and if this situation didn't benefit her in some way she would end it.
Yes, but you'd both better be wary, with people like her. Nothing's ever enough, and resentment fuels a false sense of entitlement.

I think this is where Dave works, because how likely is it he's going to be hanging out at his friends shop all the time, on familiar terms with the customers? It's odd that he didn't just say it was where he worked.
I don't think I really wrote about any customers. I said there were some people in the shop but none of them were involved in what happened. Anyway, I thought I worked at K-Mart?
Can a really really interesting person make a decent living off of a youtube channel?
Do you know any interesting people?

Yes, but you'd both better be wary, with people like her. Nothing's ever enough, and resentment fuels a false sense of entitlement.
Well if it was up to me I wouldn't have a person like that around just because I like keeping things simple but I think my friend likes drama and complicated situations.

I don't think I really wrote about any customers. I said there were some people in the shop but none of them were involved in what happened. Anyway, I thought I worked at K-Mart?

Do you know any interesting people?
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee silly!

you're supposed to pick a theme for your channel and just stick to that but i dont know if i can do that because my likes are too variable and changing and i have too many interesting things to talk about. can my theme just be 'me'?

ive not been wearing a mask since july 1st and today was the first day someone said something to me. a woman came up to my counter and was making a big display of throwing her carton of milk and then her money down on the till as if she didnt want to get too close, so i just sort of smirked like "okay lady", and then she was like "wearing a f***ing mask!". and i was like "sorry are you the health authourity?" and she was like "have you at least been vaccinated?" and i was like "thats none of your business, im not obligated to disclose my personal medical history to you" and she was like "you're obligated to care about the people around you!" and i just shrugged and said "next time dont come to my till if you're uncomfortable, just wait for the next one" to which she said "you're very selfish!" and im like "no you're selfish", and she's like "IMMMM selfish?!" all aghast-like, and i was like "yes, you're very, very selfish", and she was like "why am IIII selfish?" and i remembered bun buns words and replied "because you think your own personal fear is justification for taking away other people's rights and freedoms--and it is not" so then she just sputtered something about being immuno-compromised and left. what was hilarious was that most people in the store at the time were not wearing masks, so i dont know what she thought she was accomplishing by railing at me. i just thought it was funny. in fact, i was just waiting for someone to say something so that i could reply just as i did.

ive not been wearing a mask since july 1st and today was the first day someone said something to me. a woman came up to my counter and was making a big display of throwing her carton of milk and then her money down on the till as if she didnt want to get too close, so i just sort of smirked like "okay lady", and then she was like "wearing a f***ing mask!". and i was like "sorry are you the health authourity?" and she was like "have you at least been vaccinated?" and i was like "thats none of your business, im not obligated to disclose my personal medical history to you" and she was like "you're obligated to care about the people around you!" and i just shrugged and said "next time dont come to my till if you're uncomfortable, just wait for the next one" to which she said "you're very selfish!" and im like "no you're selfish", and she's like "IMMMM selfish?!" all aghast-like, and i was like "yes, you're very, very selfish", and she was like "why am IIII selfish?" and i remembered bun buns words and replied "because you think your own personal fear is justification for taking away other people's rights and freedoms--and it is not" so then she just sputtered something about being immuno-compromised and left. what was hilarious was that most people in the store at the time were not wearing masks, so i dont know what she thought she was accomplishing by railing at me. i just thought it was funny. in fact, i was just waiting for someone to say something so that i could reply just as i did.
Kudos!

i notice that ive been smiling a lot more since not wearing the mask then i did before i wore it. it's just so nice to be able to convey something reassuring like a smile to people, it's one of those things you take for granted.
My smiles are pretty subdued, unless someone has a dog that looks happy.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom