Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Here in America the young are not so healthy. So it’s not surprising to see that young people are also making up the numbers.

It's more to with them not getting the vaccine here Ketamine even though it's available to them.

Covid-19 vaccination centres are working at 30% capacity because many young adults think they are “invincible” and don’t need the vaccine to protect themselves, a healthcare leader in London has said.

After an initial rush when vaccination slots were first opened up to younger age groups, likened to a sale for Glastonbury tickets,1 interest has waned.

“We’ve had the challenge of having people and not vaccine; we’ve now got the flip of that, where we’ve got absolutely lots of vaccine and we don’t have the people coming forward,” Pippa Nightingale, chief nursing officer at Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust, told a meeting of NHS North West London’s joint health overview and scrutiny committee on 14 July.

She said activity had “plummeted” this week. “Our vaccination centres are only really operating to about 30% of their capacity, because that’s the people that are turning up. We’ve got staff there, we’ve got vaccines there, but we are really struggling. That’s the picture across London; it’s also a picture across the country.”

It's more to with them not getting the vaccine here Ketamine even though it's available to them.

Surface, I’d like to know the numbers of the young that didn’t get the vaccine, but also didn’t get Covid because they are healthy, physically, mentally, and spiritually.

Let’s see those numbers. Nah, that wouldn’t benefit anyone.

Surface, I’d like to know the numbers of the young that didn’t get the vaccine, but also didn’t get Covid because they are healthy, physically, mentally, and spiritually.

Let’s see those numbers Nah, that wouldn’t benefit anyone.

To be honest I don't care, people can get the vaccine or not, it's their choice, however it's looking like those who choose not to will have a number of restrictions placed on them going forward in the UK.

To be honest I don't care, people can get the vaccine or not, it's their choice, however it's looking like those who choose not to will have a number of restrictions placed on them going forward in the UK.

Reward and punishment.

That’s freedom. (y)

To be honest I don't care, people can get the vaccine or not, it's their choice,

Btw ....

I agree. But people that are vaccinated should still wear their mask, because they are spreading
the virus to other people (vaccinated or not).

I like to wear a mask because it is easier than telling people I consider them to be filthy vermin. The six-foot rule is awesome and the people that ignore it are always the ones that you don't want to be close to. As far as the conspiracy theories about covid, people tend to believe what they want to and what is convenient for them. The same people that are anti-vax believed the Twin Towers story 100% and were all for the invasion of Iraq.

I contacted the brand name of the damaged watercolor brush in the set I won, and they're going to send me a replacement. I bought a backup set, because I like them so much. I have a ton and of brushes now. I'm addicted to buying art supplies. Shoes too, again.

"When most people are vaccinated, the vaccine-resistant strain has an advantage over the original strain," Simon Rella of the Institute of Science and Technology Austria, who worked on the study, told reporters.
"This means the vaccine resistant strain spreads through the population faster at a time when most people are vaccinated."
But if so-called non pharmaceutical interventions are maintained -- such as mask use and social distancing -- the virus is less likely to spread and change. "There is a chance to remove the vaccine resistant mutations from the population," Rella said.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom