Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

It smells of campfire, but it could be the house next door as they sometimes have campfires in their backyard. It may be smoke has arrived here from wildfires.

IMG-1649.jpg

This is either the Jersey Shore or Ireland.

Disappointing. But what can i say, wallflower but-wish-they-were-something-else types on this site, harassing my baby boo @AztecCamera in such wholly pedestrian and mind numbingly dull ways will never be able to shake their general dullness off.

Instead of blinding anyone with bright lights, some people will only ever manage to emit a dull sheen. In fact, without even the sheen.

Poor poppets. Tsk.
I reckon then the sociopath weird avatar angry lonely darkweb perv quotes every registered user and anon that agrees with me and likes my posts saying that they are my "alt accounts". I reckon psycho did that to you today. I reckon I am actually concerned if he really somehow made his way to Moz Angeles now to stalk California Son and me! Might need Moz Posse security. Sent out an APB for Silverlake. I will handle Malibu inn n nnnn nnn nn nn nn n it.

Fark Arse!

I reckon then the sociopath weird avatar angry lonely darkweb perv quotes every registered user and anon that agrees with me and likes my posts saying that they are my "alt accounts". I reckon psycho did that to you today. I reckon I am actually concerned if he really somehow made his way to Moz Angeles now to stalk California Son and me! Might need Moz Posse security. Sent out an APB for Silverlake. I will handle Malibu inn n nnnn nnn nn nn nn n it.

Fark Arse!
I was just in Malibu for dinner. I ate a salad but @klaus didn't prepare it. A Mexican made it.

oh wow!!!! truly the land of the gods!!!!!!!! look at that liiiiiigghhht. beautiful pictures, bun bun! thank you for that! im a bit dismayed however that none of them contain hairy calves. couldnt you at least have found some hairy guy to have stuck his leg into one of them? that would have REALLY made the pictures! you're a very fine photographer, too, by the way!!

oh wow!!!! truly the land of the gods!!!!!!!! look at that liiiiiigghhht. beautiful pictures, bun bun! thank you for that! im a bit dismayed however that none of them contain hairy calves. couldnt you at least have found some hairy guy to have stuck his leg into one of them? that would have REALLY made the pictures! you're a very fine photographer, too, by the way!!
oh and eddy told me to tell you that he's dismayed that none of your pics contain babes in bikinis. where are the babes at?!?!

I had a veggie burrito made by some Mexican people at a taco truck. It was so good. I wanted chili relleno but all the had was tortas, tacos, and burritos. I asked them if they like Morrissey and they all said they have the box set.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom