Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

rifke

bodhisattva
@Famous when dead do you know where a poor canadian might watch the sky arts Suede 'Coming Up' documentary which is to air in England on May 7th?? this is where the photo of neil with his ringletted hair is from and i NEED to watch it!!!!!!!!

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
@Famous when dead do you know where a poor canadian might watch the sky arts Suede 'Coming Up' documentary which is to air in England on May 7th?? this is where the photo of neil with his ringletted hair is from and i NEED to watch it!!!!!!!!
Should it circulate via the usual nefarious sites, I'm sure a link will appear in your inbox.
Regards,
FWD.

A scanty bit of thing

I only have eyes for youuuuuu, Aztec!
Mozzy I was in Home Depot yesterday in the garden center and I bought 8 rhododendrons the color of hawaii sunsets, Our Frank playing the entire time.

Went back today and stuffed as many mauvey-lilac azaleas into my car as I could and did so to the curiously even sweeter now tones of Dial-a-cliche

I couldn’t have humanly loved you any more back then, kid
And I couldn’t spectrally, or otherwise, love you any more now

V

Vegan. Cro. Spirit. 888

It's lovely. Ours is freezing cold & the fanciest thing is a kettle.
:rolleyes:
WTF? warming up to the 3 'amigo' trolls, surface, BigGayVelcro and the bizarre pap filled belgian troll 'janice':mad:
whats going on in skinnytroll-land?:(
i want to remind you unemployed skinny trolls that all
that liquor you guzzle is being paid for by Moz taxes:hammer:

T

Trans

Feeling happy for my sister in law as she’s about to close on a new house in a couple of days. I guess this is what half a million gets you these days (at least here in Maryland). You always imagine more as a child

3b0792e0bafc81fe940e2a3249a249d1l-m642386532od-w480_h360.jpg
3b0792e0bafc81fe940e2a3249a249d1l-m2734340982od-w480_h360.jpg
3b0792e0bafc81fe940e2a3249a249d1l-m1980714195od-w480_h360.jpg
3b0792e0bafc81fe940e2a3249a249d1l-m2001156400od-w480_h360.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Vegan. Cro. Spirit. 888

rifke

bodhisattva
Feeling happy for my sister in law as she’s about to close on a new house in a couple of days. I guess this is what half a million gets you these days (at least here in Maryland). You always imagine more as a child

View attachment 71968 View attachment 71969 View attachment 71970 View attachment 71971
You imagine more???? Um you need to get out more . This is what you get for a million dollars where I live. And this is not even in one of the coveted areas . Double that if you're on the ocean.

E

Eddyissweet

Honey Bunny, front line = s high maintenance. I’m an expert. My mother’s friend said her grandfather (who got a cheap plot) said not to buy the front line properties he built, dampsville Lol. Celebs love them now, I shake my head seeing them paying a fortune.

E

Eddyissweet

And I’ve just sold today, the second beachhut I’ve owned. First one was unused. This one I used hardly ever. Just cost me six hundred quid to have it painted. Primrose Yellow. I was in love with a fantasy, egg and cress sandwiches, glass of crisp white wine on the shore. I woke up. It’s all nonsense.

bun bun

baklava
You imagine more???? Um you need to get out more . This is what you get for a million dollars where I live. And this is not even in one of the coveted areas . Double that if you're on the ocean.

OMG the bathroom :eek:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom