Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I just watched in HBO the very interesting interview of Sharon Osbourne in the show of Bill Maher. The topic: cancel culture and the way she lost her job because she said a friend of hers had the right to express his opinion about what Megan Markle said.

Surely Meghan Markle was discriminated in many ways by the "royalty" and its bootlickers (worst than the royals).

BUT YOU CAN'T BECOME WHAT YOU HATE.

She should have made a step ahead and defend the right of other people to give their opinion, instead of hiding behind Ophra's skirt, and that would have showed she is a better person. If she really is.
I haven't watched the Sharon Osbourne interview yet. All of this is really just a bunch of self-involved people living luxurious lifestyles and wanting everyone to feel sorry for them.

"As though it should have been obvious" but he didn't realize yet what a moron you are. Hopefully he will report you because asking all these personal questions, especially while training a new employee, is unprofessional and probably against your employer's policies.
But thanks for another example of what a clueless piece of garbage you are, not that more were needed. The funny part is you're so delusional you think this is a cute story.
i know you've been out of work for a long time, dave-o, and that you seem in general to have great difficulty gauging in what spirit things are meant, but i assure you that it was made quite clear that i was only being friendly, and that he didnt have to answer if he didnt want. and if he wasnt comfortable talking about it, i wouldve picked up on that. i mean, it's not like he was simply providing yes or no answers. he would add things in that i didnt ask. that's how friendly conversation works. maybe angry lesbians have a whole other system of cues and criteria for conversations though, i dont know.

if you get swallowed by a python at what point do you die? is it a slow death? is it painful? do you know youre inside a python? do you suffocate from lack of air or get burned alive by the digestive juices or crushed by other incoming food?

I haven't watched the Sharon Osbourne interview yet. All of this is really just a bunch of self-involved people living luxurious lifestyles and wanting everyone to feel sorry for them.
Ohhh... my feelings are very far from being sorry for ANY of them. First of all, none of them are sorry for any of us. At least they don't show it.
I'm just questioning the arguments of both parties, mainly because those arguments are ruling the whole world right now, from politics to culture, from education to social interactions, from science to religion.

broke my fast today on the 18th day. the whole time i was fasting i just wanted a salad and so i bought a salad and was prepared for it to be amazing, like the first food you eat after having eaten nothing for days always is. so i took the first bite and.... nothing. it tasted exactly like nothing. took a second bite... nothing. i ate the whole thing, despite being disgustingly full, waiting for it to become amazing, and it never did. it just tasted weird and produced no satisfied sensation in me whatsoever. total disappointment. might as well not have eaten. so i may or may not eat tomorrow and then after that im going to fast again, this time for 15 days, because the first 15 days always go well, and then after that it all turns to shit.
Do you loose weight when you are fasting? I have some health conditions so fasting might be difficult for me and the medications I'm on.

Are you a vegan? I know the raw food vegan diet has been taking off and juice fasting is quite popular. I'm guessing you were on a water fast.

Never mention the drink. Never admit to being a drunk at work. Tell all of your friends, tell family, but never tell your employer. Every mistake you make will be accountable to drink. You never ever mention drink to your employer. They don't know and I'm not prepared to divulge. It's my depression and anxiety.
honey, you know that I can get rid of your anxiety.

I think I would shag him after 10 pints🤣
Baz. I’ve been looking for you on here. Doing a Rifke (talking about myself) you were right, you can’t photoshop passport pic. So, as I think they are going to add questions to the form, I decided, ugly is as ugly does. I went back to the post office this afternoon (after a stressful morning) paid the six quid and got my photos. Well, you get three chances to OK them. 1 and 2 were most unsatisfactory, 3 wasn’t much better, but I had no choice. Interestingly, I noticed when I passed it over the counter, upside down the picture looked better. I’ll just ensure I hand my passport over upside down. Only just heard I actually don’t need passport for NI. Typical :rolleyes:

Baz. I’ve been looking for you on here. Doing a Rifke (talking about myself) you were right, you can’t photoshop passport pic. So, as I think they are going to add questions to the form, I decided, ugly is as ugly does. I went back to the post office this afternoon (after a stressful morning) paid the six quid and got my photos. Well, you get three chances to OK them. 1 and 2 were most unsatisfactory, 3 wasn’t much better, but I had no choice. Interestingly, I noticed when I passed it over the counter, upside down the picture looked better. I’ll just ensure I hand my passport over upside down. Only just heard I actually don’t need passport for NI. Typical :rolleyes:
Typical... six quid down the Swanny 😔

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom