But the hatred only stopped
When the cheques dropped
So now I sit on a chair
There is no pig farm hidden
Behind my view
Of Morrissey and Luis
Myself and two dogs
Maybe I'd like to draw a log

all meghans whining amounts to is that she had no idea what she was getting into when she married harry. i mean, she actually had to be told that her son wouldnt be a prince. she really didnt know that before she married harry? i mean, even i knew that. i mean, i guess marrying a royal is a big decision, not something to be done on a whim without knowing the first thing about how the royal family works. who knew?!

holy shit, if nothing else this woman is criminally ignorant.

and the part about kate making her cry on her wedding day. boo f***ing hoo. i imagine kate would make me cry too. i imagine kate would probably make anyone cry, and not because kate is a nasty person. i surmise she's probably a lovely person. but she, like the rest of the royal family, is probably intimidating at first. it may not be meant, it may just be that a person when new to that world of royals feels inadequate, however erroneously, and is therefore all the more sensitive to the tiniest criticisms. i would say that this would be expected until you start to feel more familiar in that circle. it would be a big f***ing adjustment and clearly one that meghan was not equal to, if she thought she could just whisk in there and beguile them all into letting her do whatever she wanted. sorry, honey, not the way it works!

all meghans whining amounts to is that she had no idea what she was getting into when she married harry. i mean, she actually had to be told that her son wouldnt be a prince. she really didnt know that before she married harry? i mean, even i knew that. i mean, i guess marrying a royal is a big decision, not something to be done on a whim without knowing the first thing about how the royal family works. who knew?!

and the part about kate making her cry on her wedding day. boo f***ing hoo. i imagine kate would make me cry too. i imagine kate would probably make anyone cry, and not because kate is a nasty person. i surmise she's probably a lovely person. but she, like the rest of the royal family, is probably intimidating at first. it may not be meant, it may just be that a person when new to that world of royals feels inadequate, however erroneously, and is therefore all the more sensitive to the tiniest criticisms. i would say that this would be expected until you start to feel more familiar in that circle. it would be a big f***ing adjustment and clearly one that meghan was not equal to, if she thought she could just whisk in there and beguile them all into letting her do whatever she wanted. sorry, honey, not the way it works!

"I mean really, I'm like so dumb except for my exceptional intelligence that I always tell everyone about because no one else seems to be able to pick up on it, so like yeah, I mean really? I mean really? Like even I know that? Like really?"

She what? "She thought she could whisk in there?" What? If you'd said that she thought she could "whisk Harry away" that would make sense, and that's what she did. But you can't really "whisk" yourself in somewhere.
You're going to have to self-publish your imaginary novel because no editor would work with this level of idiocy. And I know you claim that this is how you write when you're being informal but I don't think this level of stupidity can be hidden with any attempt at formality.
"Sorry, honey, that's not the way it works!"

"I mean really, I'm like so dumb except for my exceptional intelligence that I always tell everyone about because no one else seems to be able to pick up on it, so like yeah, I mean really? I mean really? Like even I know that? Like really?"

She what? "She thought she could whisk in there?" What? If you'd said that she thought she could "whisk Harry away" that would make sense, and that's what she did. But you can't really "whisk" yourself in somewhere.
You're going to have to self-publish your imaginary novel because no editor would work with this level of idiocy. And I know you claim that this is how you write when you're being informal but I don't think this level of stupidity can be hidden with any attempt at formality.
whatevs. go give your dick a pull while thinking about bun bun why dont you.

ALSO synonyms for whisk include: speed, hurry, rush, catapult, sweep, hurtle. so yes, i was completely right in my usage of it and you were completely wrong. yawn. BIG surprise!

ALSO synonyms for whisk include: speed, hurry, rush, catapult, sweep, hurtle. so yes, i was completely right in my usage of it and you were completely wrong. yawn. BIG surprise!

"Dave" has always struck me as the type who pronounces literature like “lidder chure”.

Someone who calls people “imbicles” and “risable bitches” is hardly in a position to criticise anyone else’s grammar and command of the English language.

But he/she/it needs this, helps him/her/it get through the day.

Meghan keeps banging on about "compassion" and then does all this when the Queen's 99 year old husband is about to kick the bucket. What a nice display of said compassion.

Also, I don't think she loves Harry.

"Dave" has always struck me as the type who pronounces literature like “lidder chure”.

Someone who calls people “imbicles” and “risable bitches” is hardly in a position to criticise anyone else’s grammar and command of the English language.

that and lecturing the poor bastard at the 7/11 who just wants a quarter to buy his first meal in three days and is not asking for daves tough love lessons.

lidder chure :lbf:

Meghan keeps banging on about "compassion" and then does all this when the Queen's 99 year old husband is about to kick the bucket. What a nice display of said compassion.

Which is pretty much what Piers Morgan said yesterday morning. Have you seen this, btw?

The only person I remember using the word "risible" is skinny. If you do have some quote from years ago complete with typo (!!!) I imagine you used it first?
Rifke is constantly reminding everyone that she is, in her mind, of "above average intelligence" and also is not only "writing a novel" but was told once by someone that she is a talented writer, and I think the post I commented on should clear up any questions on that matter once and for all.
You're both stupid. Your support for Hillary "marriage is between a man and a woman" Clinton made that clear. And maybe you just thought she was a better alternative to Trump but I'm not sure why you'd think so since you have no problem with Rifke and her racism and your countless posts about the pandemic make you sound like a MAGA idiot.

Prince Philip is a racist but Meghan had no problem sucking up to Harry's family until she realized that no matter how good she was at gaining their support she was still going to have to play by the rules of the institution. She and Harry say how badly they want privacy and then they do an interview with Oprah. They're trash but so is the whole royal family.
And meanwhile all of this is a distraction from Prince Paedo. The Queen had to know about him but she didn't care. There are no victims in that family. Now it's presented as if Charles and William are going to increasingly distance Andrew from the family and that once the Queen dies he is completely done.
But Charles was great friends with Jimmy Savile and everyone knew what he was about. Savile even admitted it in his book going so far as to say that the police wouldn't bother him because he'd take half of them down with him.
The whole bunch of them and their reality show nonsense should be given one day to pack everything they can carry and get out.

The only person I remember using the word "risible" is skinny. If you do have some quote from years ago complete with typo (!!!) I imagine you used it first?
Rifke is constantly reminding everyone that she is, in her mind, of "above average intelligence" and also is not only "writing a novel" but was told once by someone that she is a talented writer, and I think the post I commented on should clear up any questions on that matter once and for all.
You're both stupid. Your support for Hillary "marriage is between a man and a woman" Clinton made that clear. And maybe you just thought she was a better alternative to Trump but I'm not sure why you'd think so since you have no problem with Rifke and her racism and your countless posts about the pandemic make you sound like a MAGA idiot.

Oh, so lockdown is a left/right wing issue!?! Well done, champ! That's why the social democrat government in Sweden opted for no lockdown. In left-wing Sweden we are all MAGA idiots! :thumb:

Last edited:
Was feeding the birds this morning when I noticed a new one with one pure white feather in its tail and thought that was interesting

Oh, so lockdown is a left/right wing issue!?! Well done, champ! That's why the social democrat government in Sweden opted for no lockdown. In left-wing Sweden we are all MAGA idiots! :thumb:
I'm as surprised as you are but if you're not aware that the response to the pandemic has been politicized you must not be paying attention.

Love how the fact that it's entirely possible to have left-wing political views and be against lockdowns makes your little head explode.

Prince Philip is a racist but Meghan had no problem sucking up to Harry's family until she realized that no matter how good she was at gaining their support she was still going to have to play by the rules of the institution. She and Harry say how badly they want privacy and then they do an interview with Oprah. They're trash but so is the whole royal family.
And meanwhile all of this is a distraction from Prince Paedo. The Queen had to know about him but she didn't care. There are no victims in that family. Now it's presented as if Charles and William are going to increasingly distance Andrew from the family and that once the Queen dies he is completely done.
But Charles was great friends with Jimmy Savile and everyone knew what he was about. Savile even admitted it in his book going so far as to say that the police wouldn't bother him because he'd take half of them down with him.
The whole bunch of them and their reality show nonsense should be given one day to pack everything they can carry and get out.

WTF is going on here FC??:(
is this a risible psycho babble? in my scorecard everybody is marked as good, bad and not so good or bad.:mad:
nobody is a victim everybody is a victim.📈📉

o_O

Fake C, that Mahegan woman(n) partakes of your type of compassion, where chairs are to be used for NOT sitting.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom