Isolated indeed
She doesn't need me
To feed
Fattening up for slaughter
To save her I don't bother
Not with my heart on my sleeve
I don't need the grief

Last edited:
That's not really taking sides but it does make it sound like all people's motivations are equally valid and that's not the case. Some people are toxic trash.
Thought you and ol' skanks were friends? ?

I'm getting a bit fed up of supping neat brandy but it keeps me warm while I'm sitting in the cold. It's better than vodka and soda at the moment. I can't be drinking gallons of fluids because there are no toilets. I'm finding I'm becoming dehydrated quickly though and I have an unquenchable thirst the following day.

I'm getting a bit fed up of supping neat brandy but it keeps me warm while I'm sitting in the cold. It's better than vodka and soda at the moment. I can't be drinking gallons of fluids because there are no toilets. I'm finding I'm becoming dehydrated quickly though and I have an unquenchable thirst the following day.
Can't do vodka myself. They say it has no taste but it tastes like mustard to me. I like crushed ice with grapefruit or cranberry juice and tequila. You just have to not drink too much of it too fast.

Can't do vodka myself. They say it has no taste but it tastes like mustard to me. I like crushed ice with grapefruit or cranberry juice and tequila. You just have to not drink too much of it too fast.
I don't like the taste of any kind of alcohol and I'm no connoisseur. As long as it does the job. People expect me to be an expert on drinks but it's like expecting a shoplifter to know the ins and outs of the retail trade.

I love being around my Morrissey crew. I've got to know the characters who come on here. It's always such a thrill to be here. It's something I shouldn't take for granted, but I do when I've had a few drinks. My Morrissey crew are the funniest, most intelligent, most forgiving people I've come across. Always an absolute joy to be here.

You need to up your standards.

I took a walk with my dog today, my first walk in three weeks. Whenever he senses that I'm tired and off-balance he walks close to me, gently nudging my leg, looking out for me. I love my dog. ❤️

o_O
maybe taking ' gay dude' advice from Fake C is not the best way to proceed.(n)
FFS who drinks Fing grapefruit juice with Fing cheap tequila.🤮
CHEAP TEQUILA AND CRANBERRY JUICE WTF?? thats what they drink
in the trailer park😷 you cant get more uncouth than that😡 it has toxicity
and will tear up your stomach.:blushing:
(Fake C has no idea what brandy really is, he speculates its a walnut dip😔)

How have you been coping? Was the epileptic fit as a result of the treatment you're having now, or could it happen again to you? Will you be stuck with it?

I'm getting treatment and will be back to running half-marathons in no time! 💪

I won't be back to running half-marathons. Ever. I just said that. It's the kind of shit people tell me.

I don't care if dog owners make an attempt to pick up their dogs mess. If it's a sloppy shit it's still going to leave something behind. I've seen a lot of crafty dog owners who have a glance around when their dogs had a shit and if they feel nobody has seen their dog shit they don't bother picking it up and disposing of it. Or you get those who go through the motions of pretending to pick up the foul defacant and then leave it where it is when you've passed by. I'm paying council tax to enjoy my parks and recreational areas. I should be able to sit down wherever I choose and not worry if a dogs shit there. If it was young hoodlums in the inner city putting graffiti on the walls they'd be pulled up by the police about it, but when the dog walking reprobates vandalise the green spaces nothing is said.
'dog walking reprobates' LOL omg im dying of laughter

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom