Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Sums up all women and kills off the happy spinster myth:

They have to feel that they are wanted and needed to be happy as nothing else works.

I'm actually jealous that Morrissey had a good relationship with his mother. :tears: I don't have any photographs of my adoptive mother smiling lovingly at me. Scowling at me, yes. Jealousy's eating me up.

Just so bored with seeing brown folks rioting & burning down their towns. Nuppets. :rolleyes:
Who's gonna pay for all the repairs? Not them cos most are on welfare, it'll be down to those who actually work.
Anything to grab attention; narcissists right there. Is skinny black you think?

Hey dickhead @12inch,

Having recently received mind numbingly idiotic alerts that you are marking my infrequent posts as “hilarious”, I thought it would be such a FUN! and ENLIGHTENING!! excerise which would give you a fair chance to evidence both your INTELLIGENCE (now that really would be HILARIOUS!) as well as your COMPASSION (in for a penny, in for a pound!! Please don’t keep us waiting, we’re all dying, drowning in delicious anticipation here) if you explain to everyone here, what is SO infinitely hilarious about my posting that a car ran over my beloved bunny?

And please, while you’re at it, PLEASE also don’t hold ANYTHING back, when explaining to everyone to everyone here how on earth you thought it was appropriate for you to be marking ANYTHING funny in the thread where Morrissey had just announced his mother was dying, let alone to be actively labeling posts with prayers for her recovery, which had been requested, with your utterly imbecilic “hilarious” emoji grimaces.

The thing is, that I would never begrudge you your idiocy, you poor, desperately ugly thing.

What I do begrudge, is that you’re always just such a SPECTACULARLY predictable BORE with your idiocy.

*sigh* okay.. i know im going to regret this though...

i present me an' eddy when we were both young and fluffy. eddy mustn't have even been 2 in this picture. awwwww baby edddyyyyyyy.... and he wants you to know that it wasnt his choice to wear a dress because he's no sissy.

also, as to my goofy smile, i was trying to smile like a cabbage patch because that's how i thought you were supposed to smile in pictures.

View attachment 58465

funny story about that hat he's wearing. one day when my sister was like 10 she incomprehensibly decided to wear that hat out when we went to the grocery store. she tucked all of her hair up in it and when my mom and i made fun of her for wearing it she became all hilariously defensive and aloof and said something about how some kids have cancer and dont have any hair and have to wear hats (but not hats like that!!!) and then proceeded to act like she didnt know us. i brought that up to her when she sent me this picture and she said "omg! i would be so embarrassed if my kids wore that hat!". i was like yeah.... i KNOW..

OMG you are both so adorable :hearteyes:

no, the panda definitely reminds me more of robert smith. it's not just about rolling on the floor, it's the whole earnest 'im trying my best, i just wanna have a good time, dont judge me' spirit behind it, prevalent in the panda, robert smith, and people who never learned to use their hands as babies. morrissey, on the other hand, is just rolling around on the ground cause he's a schlump.

i dont know, pep, i heard of someone once whose parents put socks over their hands as a baby to keep them from scratching at a rash and the person never learned to use their hands properly, and yes, i imagine it looked much like robert smith when he's clapping in that video.
Schlump? I feel I'm getting an education in non-English English at the moment. 'Tis a good word, but please translate.

That is a bizarre story... but as far as I'm aware it's not a widespread Thing, as in, people who never learned to use their hands as babies. What happened to the person? Did they get a job at the Sea Life centre filling in for the seals when they were on holiday?

i suppose so but then you have to do that with some degree of consciousness, whereas if im wearing shoes with holes in them it's mostly because i dont even want to think about them.

i dont know. i think i have throat cancer pep. ive had a sore spot on one side of my throat for about ten days and now the roof of my mouth is really hurting along with my ear (but only on that one side), and my tongue feels like it's been burnt. and it feels like there's something in my throat when i swallow! what's going on?!?!? if i have throat cancer im just going to off myself because there is NO WAY im going around with my throat cut out. my life is bad enough!
Well, as far as I can see Alexa Chung has made a whole career out of it, but then again, what do I know?

I very much doubt it's throat cancer but that doesn't sound good. It sounds like a virus or bacterial infection. Is it still doing it? I would get it checked out if it's been longer than a week.

My auntie's funeral was an odd affair. The minister apparently moonlights as a drag queen (seriously). I wish he'd come in his gear, he might have injected a bit more personality into it all. Poor Margie, such a colourful, sparkling person, reduced to a series of generic soundbites from Funerals R Us. Margie famously never went to a funeral, so we enjoyed the joke that she at least turned up for her own.

At the wake, we all wrote messages to her on a balloon and someone let it go in the garden. Then we all watched as it seemed to make a beeline south west for Whickam (the childhood home of her and her siblings). Then it climbed higher and higher and finally out of sight. I thought it would be cheesy but it was really moving. My brother, who never notices these things, said afterwards, 'I don't think she was at the funeral but she was definitely there when we set the balloon off.' Safe journey, Marge.

My auntie's funeral was an odd affair. The minister apparently moonlights as a drag queen (seriously). I wish he'd come in his gear, he might have injected a bit more personality into it all. Poor Margie, such a colourful, sparkling person, reduced to a series of generic soundbites from Funerals R Us. Margie famously never went to a funeral, so we enjoyed the joke that she at least turned up for her own.

At the wake, we all wrote messages to her on a balloon and someone let it go in the garden. Then we all watched as it seemed to make a beeline south west for Whickam (the childhood home of her and her siblings). Then it climbed higher and higher and finally out of sight. I thought it would be cheesy but it was really moving. My brother, who never notices these things, said afterwards, 'I don't think she was at the funeral but she was definitely there when we set the balloon off.' Safe journey, Marge.

What a sweet story.

Sorry to read about your auntie's passing, Pep Pep! 🎈

Last edited:
Katy Perry just had a baby girl with Orlando Bloom
Screenshot_20200826-221309_Google.jpg

Well, as far as I can see Alexa Chung has made a whole career out of it, but then again, what do I know?

I very much doubt it's throat cancer but that doesn't sound good. It sounds like a virus or bacterial infection. Is it still doing it? I would get it checked out if it's been longer than a week.
oh my god it huurrrrrts, pep! :( it's been almost two weeks now, although only today did it start REALLY hurting (can cancer progress that quickly?). i think it's possible that it's tonsillitis, since one tonsil looks a bit big and red and normally you cant see my tonsils at all, or a sinus infection. but the thing is it's only on one side and EVERYTHING on that side hurts: the roof of my mouth, my tongue, my lower jaw, my upper teeth and gums, my throat, my ear. it's possible that some of it is just referred pain but it's really hard to decipher where the pain actually is. god, i hope this goes away!!

does alexa chung wear shoes with holes in them? i like alexa chung, she's got a great personality!!

that's lovely, thanks for sharing <3

and that's just the sort of thing i would expect of an english minister.

Schlump? I feel I'm getting an education in non-English English at the moment. 'Tis a good word, but please translate.

That is a bizarre story... but as far as I'm aware it's not a widespread Thing, as in, people who never learned to use their hands as babies. What happened to the person? Did they get a job at the Sea Life centre filling in for the seals when they were on holiday?
schlump, is that not proper english either? huh. well the urban dictionary describes it as "a lazy, overweight, under- or unemployed, undesirable middle-aged man" which i think is a pretty accurate definition, but i use the word loosely to describe anyone who's a bit of a deadbeat or drag or drip, because i like the way it sounds. it must be english though, because i first heard it used by christopher hitchens to describe henry kissinger. ??

well i think it WOULD be a widespread thing, pep, if more babies went around with socks on their hands. because it would interfere with the development of their hand skills, no? sort of like people who dont talk a lot when their young develop a strange way of speaking.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom