Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

In Chicago there was recently a meeting where George Friedman described why there will soon be a war in Europe. What we all thought was a New World Order seems in fact to be a Jew World Order.

Some take this speech as direct evidence of the long standing influence by the Rothschild family over worldly matters.

I really like THe Helio Sequence's cover of Satellite, that ethereal ending is nice.

so I guess im closing in this house tomorrow. should be tedious but its my first time so a little curious as well

Awwww man. No death cab? :tears:

I should've helped Steve find a taxi to Ontario but noooooooooo. I had to be bitchy about organizing my stupid bills. :p

Last edited:
At the U2 concert the other night there was a guy standing in front of us who looked like Isaac Brock if he was preppy frat dude and totally skinny. It was tripping me out. :D If it was I hope he didn't have the same freak out session I had. Jesus, it was daaaaaaaaaaark. Like pedophile/crush videos/rape-nation dark.

more importantly the heat wave in india is killing thousands with the official death doll I think at 1200 so far.

more importantly the heat wave in india is killing thousands with the official death doll I think at 1200 so far.

The Official Death Doll seems like a pretty sweet band name.

Putin has named a lot of politicians and other people on a list of people no longer welcome to Russia. One of them is Magnus Söderman, a swedish nazi leader, whose name is not publicised by most media but finnish media published all the names. Magnus has been supporting the Ukraine party Sloboda and among right wing groups the views are split between those that support Putin and those that support Ukraine. For some the conflict is just used as a training ground for future conflicts as many swedish nazis are currently in Ukraine.

Magnus Söderman:

http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/...bsandeback140606_MBS9724-Edit_zpsfpqic2tu.jpg

At the U2 concert the other night there was a guy standing in front of us who looked like Isaac Brock if he was preppy frat dude and totally skinny. It was tripping me out. :D If it was I hope he didn't have the same freak out session I had. Jesus, it was daaaaaaaaaaark. Like pedophile/crush videos/rape-nation dark.

Please post more info about your concert visits cause we just cannot get enough of it and this is still the 90's isn't it when people actually cared about going to a concert?

Feels so fresh and new for people to do and there is no shame in not being young anymore and going to concerts, not at all.

it does (im a little afraid to ask if the bull horns policy still stands).

on a happier note heres a quick vid with interviews on various female bands or bands with female front women including acts like war on women and others

bmore women
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKFW5WWPrN8

Omg chill baby. You'll see some noteworthy turbulance at best. Yer good.

I am srsly in THE worst mood. So is my dad. Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Please post more info about your concert visits cause we just cannot get enough of it and this is still the 90's isn't it when people actually cared about going to a concert?

Feels so fresh and new for people to do and there is no shame in not being young anymore and going to concerts, not at all.

I don't want to talk about it. Back to the old house of f***ery tests can suck my ass.

I think that what kills people is the humidity that does all kinds of things with the body and its organs. I could never understand people paying to travel to countries that have that awful humid air. Humidity was also one of the things that Princess Diana listed as the things she hated the most but if tunnels were on that list I do not know.

I think that what kills people is the humidity that does all kinds of things with the body and its organs. I could never understand people paying to travel to countries that have that awful humid air. Humidity was also one of the things that Princess Diana listed as the things she hated the most but if tunnels were on that list I do not know.

according to Rachel its dehydration and an overheating of the brain causing systems to stop functioning which destabilizes phospholipids denatures proteins and liquefies membrane lipids leading to organ failure

image_zpsawezw4y0.jpg.html

hahahah. ok, luna says (luna being the daughter of one of my wifes college friends from notre dam whos an awesome lawyer )..

"awwwwww, thanks for playing with me mommy. were having lots of fun. we always have fun on the weekend. I want it to STAY the weekend. I love the weekend. on the weekend mommy and luna spend time together and relax. were girls. we worked hard all week."

"do you know every family is different. isn't that cool. some familys have two moms or two dads or just one. or one of each. and some kids have unicorns."

"as a matter of fact. pay attention ma. I don't like moving. this is my favorite place.get it."

sounds like mother

according to Rachel its dehydration and an overheating of the brain causing systems to stop functioning which destabilizes phospholipids denatures proteins and liquefies membrane lipids leading to organ failure

The brain is an organ so thank you for adding nothing that we already knew. What you describe also explains why conflicts occur where there is a hot climate because the brain softens from heat and that makes all humans more aggressive. Even science shows have explained that armed conflicts are triggered by heat.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom