Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Every year the Screen Actor's Guild sends my mom a residual check for 1¢ for her role as "Girl by pool" in the movie The Oscar that usually plays this afternoon. :D So today's the day my mom brings it home. It wasn't even a speaking role and she gets more for it than the Monkees roles were she talked, it takes a couple Monkees episodes to generate a penny but only one showing of The Oscar.

A

Anonymous

Every year the Screen Actor's Guild sends my mom a residual check for 1¢ for her role as "Girl by pool" in the movie The Oscar that usually plays this afternoon. :D So today's the day my mom brings it home. It wasn't even a speaking role and she gets more for it than the Monkees roles were she talked, it takes a couple Monkees episodes to generate a penny but only one showing of The Oscar.

cool i love residuals. if the shows right they can just keep coming forever however little. so i made an offer on a home today and am now waiting. i hate waiting. hmm, waiting, that reminds me that i need to pick up that thursday reissue

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
16617485982_52d2178b12_b.jpg

A

Anonymous

I have a prediction! That tomorrow Morrissey will announce tour dates and one of them will take place at The Norva in Norfolk VA!

hope you are correct as id drive to that if nothing was closer. i really really dont wanna go to the fire fly without rachel

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
If only she had done it in the bubble dress. :p

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I like the trend in the petfood industry of using velcro to reseal the dogfood bags. And catfood. It's the little things.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Taxes: DONE. :cool: Compliments of Herlinda at The Block who cooked my books just right. :p

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Last edited by a moderator:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Gorgeous sunset last night, even in the squalor of urban sprawl.

16449731598_d908ba74c4_b.jpg

16449898680_6768f855db_b.jpg

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
My mom won't answer her phone. She says it's because she needs a Jitterbug because the buttons are bigger. I told her that having bigger buttons doesn't affect the fact that when the phone rings you have to have the phone NEXT TO YOU TO PICK IT UP. She keeps saying if she had a Jitterbug she'd answer the phone more.

THe buttons aren't even that much bigger! :squiffy: I think she just wants the phone to say Jitterbug on it because the man on the commercial is handsome.

http://www.greatcall.com/products/jitterbug

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
It blows my mind that a property that generates 25 times more income potential is worth LESS than a property that is less than a mile from the beach. And the beach property shares a wall with a stranger. :crazy: Location, location, location.

A

Anonymous

It blows my mind that a property that generates 25 times more income potential is worth LESS than a property that is less than a mile from the beach. And the beach property shares a wall with a stranger. :crazy: Location, location, location.

Blablabla, doesn't make any sense. What do you mean by "income potential" and "worth"?

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Blablabla, doesn't make any sense. What do you mean by "income potential" and "worth"?

Send butthole pics. He wants to see yer butthole. That shit better be bleached and plucked too.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

I'm talking about investing in property that generates income. Investing in non-commercial, residential "income property." I had a lapse where I let my real life seep through my greatest most longest running art project that is CG.

(I had to put something on the wall to commemorate my happening. Ohhhh that bear is PISSED! She's gonna kick a rock in your general direction! :p)

16027624884_825f929963_b.jpg

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom