Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

no more jon and the daily show. the end of an era

10441271_925680327465208_7253204358947637925_n.jpg

We need to start asking the right questions.

Jerry wants to die. He's just taking FOREVER to do it. Jer it's okay cuckoo. You can go. You'll feel better with God. :sweet:

I hope he passes peacefully.

best
BB

He's bundled in his blankies, Ray Brown Trio with Ralph Moore on the radio, a ceramic heater underneath his cage warming from the bottom. REFUSES water and medicine like Gandhi, he's ready to move on to a body that can fly not stuck in a cage. :love: I have his reflection with him. I'd clean the mirror but he likes it dirty. :p

16477782716_05b1731647_b.jpg

16502049711_774435fc96_b.jpg

no more jon and the daily show. the end of an era

Did you know Apey made this shirt? I had no idea. (I thought she sucked up to Kristeen, I now think it might be the other direction and feel bad for any bad things I said about April. I've seen several of her sets as I'm a stand-up goer and she's pretty busy in LA. Anyway, cool fan story if you follow the link.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Recap of Snape's life.

Last edited by a moderator:
15891846513_908fc5d0b3_o.jpg

Love. This.

Im hungover like a champ. I think I said things to my computer I hope my mother never hears. :D

Chuckie are la!

hmm i have to buy a house by may. im a little sad for a phase of my life to be over. cant put it off any longer though but im sad

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom