Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Peterb

It's not wrong, but it's not good.

Sit back, put a little Jack in your eggnog, put on Your Arsenal as loud as you can stand, and wait it all out, friend.

It will pass.

The world is better with you in it.
What a lovely bloke you are Skylarker. If you lived in Barnet, I'd be your mate.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Hey guys, no committing suicide now. Christmas time is the WORST. Power through it, Raytown!

I'm taking a break from the fam at the mo, they're all in the other room watching football and doing dinner dishes. Nice to come here and see your familiar faces. Or avatars or whatever. :p

Im drunk a bit.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Yesterday two people got what is called "infinity" scarves. Britt from Em and myself from Jon's mom. Both times they were folded in half like a lemniscate and placed over our heads, I witnessed this. I am very much me and American, Britt represents Britain? The British one? Anyway whatever, can we go now? :straightface:

billy scissors

a bit fond
Yesterday two people got what is called "infinity" scarves. Britt from Em and myself from Jon's mom. Both times they were folded in half like a lemniscate and placed over our heads, I witnessed this. I am very much me and American, Britt represents Britain? The British one? Anyway whatever, can we go now? :straightface:

*A plane curve generated by the locus point at which a variable tangent to a rectangular hyperbola intersects a perpendicular from the centre to the tangent"

Just in case anyone wasn't sure :thumb:

billybu69

Subscriber
*A plane curve generated by the locus point at which a variable tangent to a rectangular hyperbola intersects a perpendicular from the centre to the tangent"

Just in case anyone wasn't sure :thumb:

Iwasn't certain what this was about, thanks this has cleared it all up nicely.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
It's a stupid sign. This dude:

magicianRW.jpg

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I'm pretty sure if there was a Most Annoying People of Solo 2011 poll I would come in at the top of the list. :D

Poppy Full

Sycophantic slag
Somewhat akin to an old boyfriend I want to forget, I only visit Morrissey-Solo these days when I've had an awful lot to drink.

Media Whore

Nowhere. Everywhere.
Is anyone else wigging out over the poor grammar displayed in the thread title, "List of Own Albums Morrissey's Most Proud Of"? It's making me come out in a rash every time I read it. Someone, please, make it go away.

Kewpie

Subscriber
Is anyone else wigging out over the poor grammar displayed in the thread title, "List of Own Albums Morrissey's Most Proud Of"? It's making me come out in a rash every time I read it. Someone, please, make it go away.

FYI, you should send a PM to goinghome.
If you succeed to convince him /her to correct the title.
goinghome will send a PM to a mod or administrator to correct it.

Last edited:

Media Whore

Nowhere. Everywhere.
Last edited:
Oh, I can understand... In spite of my criminal and unthinking overuse of ellipses, commas, hyphens, slashes, and parenthesis, I am similarly obsessive about certain aspects of (poor) grammar.

I am no good at typing... I am always somehow misspelling words like "remember" and "definitely" in a flurry of keystrokes, and unwittingly typing the wrong "they're/there/their", two things (obvious poor spelling and lacking a grasp on the most basic elements of grammar) that I cannot tolerate in professional/real-life situations.

I can understand it better online though. I am essentially brain-dead and operating on auto-pilot 90% of my time spent in front of a keyboard (which is incidentally 90% of my day)... So I make embarrassing/stupid typos I'd never make "IRL" without noticing them until three hours after making a post. I figure a lot of folks must be the same way.

PS: Great blog... :lbf:

Last edited:

Media Whore

Nowhere. Everywhere.
Oh, I can understand... In spite of my criminal and unthinking overuse of ellipses, commas, hyphens, slashes, and parenthesis, I am similarly obsessive about certain aspects of (poor) grammar.

I am no good at typing... I am always somehow misspelling words like "remember" and "definitely" in a flurry of keystrokes, and unwittingly typing the wrong "they're/there/their", two things (obvious poor spelling and lacking a grasp on the most basic elements of grammar) that I cannot tolerate in professional/real-life situations.

I can understand it better online though. I am essentially brain-dead and operating on auto-pilot 90% of my time spent in front of a keyboard (which is incidentally 90% of my day)... So I make embarrassing/stupid typos I'd never make "IRL" without noticing them until three hours after making a post. I figure a lot of folks must be the same way.

PS: Great blog... :lbf:

Exactly. My posts are often riddled with mistakes I have overlooked in the rush. Poor spelling? Meh. Happens to all of us. Use of a comma when it should have been a semi-colon? Pah. Who cares?

But, "List of Own Albums Morrissey's Most Proud Of" is so completely wrong in every possible way. Now I know goinghome is a smart lass and frankly it is so unimportant that there seems no sense in going on about it. This is not a personal attack on her but rather it is just those words in that particular order that makes me pull a face like I've been sucking on a lemon.

I'll buck up and just ride it out.

The ironic thing is "poor grammar" in the Google images search bring up fewer results than "bad grammar".

Kill me.

1545_bad_grammar_340_470x353.jpg

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom